Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Get In Here Quick! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get In Here Quick! (532 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here Quick! by Hita(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi everyone,

I know you are probably saying 'yea, another scam alert', so I thought when I first saw a heading like this. you will be convinced by the time you finish reading it.
The maker of this seemingly impossible task is ORIFLAME! Oriflame is a Sweden company that has started making waves in Nigeria. Oriflame have products ranging from cosmetics, to skin-care products, hair products and so on. for every product you sell, you are get an immediate profit MINUS the monthly 'salary' you get. seriously! how good is this? you are under no boss, you decide your own working hours, you don't need to bother about a shop because you are working in the comfort of your living room! Are you a nursing mum? are you not getting enough from your job or you just need another source of income? You have found your answer! You can either be a consultant or a distributor. Whatsapp me on 08166778616 for more information. let the cash start rolling in!

Re: Get In Here Quick! by Oruemu(f): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
And dis s gonna require money huh?
Re: Get In Here Quick! by Hita(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oruemu, U only pay 1200 for registration and starter kit that includes catalogues and a few other things. you can read abt Oriflame incase u re having doubts Bcuz I knw online scam is real.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Career Opportunity At Goldmine Liberty Concept / Human Physiology, Anatomy, Med Biochem And Other BMS Grads / Grass To Grace : Dangote Or Steve Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.