Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,436 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is This Possible? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Possible? (433 Views)

From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? / How On Earth Is This Possible? Man Suspends Himself In The Air With... (video) / Is This Possible???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible? by vivalavida(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am a graduate of microbiology and i currently work with a pharmaceutical company. I resume by 8:00am and close by 5:00pm.I will love to embark on my M.sc programme. But NUC have abolished part time masters degree programme for student in the sciences. And i cant afford to resign from my place of employment and go back to school like that seeing that i am the one who will foot my bill.
Is there anyway i can go about this? Is it possible to come into agreement with some lecturers in the department of the school so that they can permit me do my reading mostly at home and come for exams? Must i attend their lectures? Are there folks out there who are doing their masters this way? Please,give a brother some clues.
Thanks as i await your responses
Re: Is This Possible? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is a common problem most students face...
If possible you can enrol for online masters program (shine ur eyes tho) or u save some cash and resign
Re: Is This Possible? by vivalavida(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:
This is a common problem most students face...
If possible you can enrol for online masters program (shine ur eyes tho) or u save some cash and resign

Made some calls to some friends already done with their programmes. Some said it can be done. That i can arrange with the lecturers and some working students for satday classes. Some said i can even be coming to class like once or twice a month and do the remaining reading up at home. I want to meet someone here who is doing his programme via these formats. Wanna know how feasible it is. If it is exam leave,i can get that from my organisation

(1) (Reply)

A Satire On Education In Africa / ABU ZARIA 2015/2016 Post Utme And Admission Process / How Can You Make FP On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.