Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? (1056 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by kstadaura: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Now that its obvious, having a degree doesn't guarantee job or success in life, if you have something doing or a job can you get married while still in school?
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by ronald4lif(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Person never fit feed himself na to add another mouth join

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
If the circumstances are more serious, sure, I can get married. . . but not something I can jump into without thinking tho...

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by therealdeal10: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tons of problem comes wit it buh dat is if u cn cope wit it
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by deeptesting(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abeg wait till you graduate, get a job, live single, establish your values & discover who you truly are and what you truly want out of life.

First things first.
Thank me later.
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
The part that scares me is nursing a baby and schooling, with this ugly economy God know say my neck length no go make sense.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by Ewuro4: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Person never fit feed himself na to add another mouth join

Lolz.. What if the guy is capable?

OP is there're a problem? No

My Personal Opinion and what I'll advice my own... Do what's best for YOU. Develop yourself first, don't cut your dream short for uncertainty. You can be great too, you can acquire all the best things in life. All these are best and easily accomplished without responsibilities(kids&hubby&homefront) hanging on your back.

Good luck kiss

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by lilmax(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can he take care of her? If yes then whats stopping him?
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by kstadaura: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
goldenruby:
The part that scares me is nursing a baby and schooling, with this ugly economy God know say my neck length no go make sense.

woow!!! ladies are afraid of having babies, what about we?
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
kstadaura:

woow!!! ladies are afraid of having babies, what about we?
mbanu I am not afraid of having babies, infact I love and crave it. But multitasking!? With test, project, exams, lecturer bla bla I no fit
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by Haywhymido(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
If u knw u will be mr/mrs capable financially n emotionally go ahead my dear.
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by thecreativeguy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yeah. I think first things first.
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by gidjah(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nope,but you are gonna have two troubles on your hands.Getting preggy and coping with school .
Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by byvan03: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don't see any problems there, the heart wants what it wants, why do tomorrow what I can do today? Not all unmarried till 40 achieved their dreams, not all married before being a graduate were losers. The point is, do what you really want to do, not what others think should be the sequence of events in your life.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Problem With getting Married While You Are Still In School? by austine4real(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Am nt sure cos if she starts making babies u knw......

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Can One Get A Newspaper Office For A Change Of Name Within Abuja / Our Children Are Unnecessarily Exposed To Sexually Explicit Elements....see Why / My Twin Sister Is My Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.