Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

[BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] (1289 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend / Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] by segello: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
◾A high number of spurious third party insurance papers are purportedly making the rounds across Lagos State! These documents are most times obtained through seemingly official quarters; especially through cunning agents of the Federal Road-Safety officer (FRSC).
◾Leading the pack in these counterfeit documents is the third party insurance in the name of African Alliance Insurance (AA).

◾According to Mr. Wale Enitan, a senior officer in Ojodu Vehicle Inspection Office (VIO), up to 10 fake third party African Alliance Insurance papers are seized at VIO check points across the State every hour. “These (AA) insurance papers happen to be fake and it was not on our list of accredited insurance company that can issue vehicle insurance paper”, he added.
◾According to our reporter, the proliferation of this (AA) third party ‎vehicle insurance paper has been going on for years at a cost ranging from N2000 to N3500. Tunde (would not give his surname) a taxi driver, who fell victim to this scam claimed that the insurance paper was done for him by a senior staff of the Federal Road-Safety officer (FRSC) inclusive of other vehicle particulars for N45,000. “I have been using this paper for long and nobody has disturbed or accuse me of caring a fake insurance document until now” he added.
◾Inside Mainland contacted the Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA), the umbrella body for insurance companies in Nigeria, who expressed shock that the practice is yet to abate. Mr. Davis Iyasere, the Head of Corporate Affairs of the NIA stated clearly the organisation’s stance; “We condemn unequivocally the masterminds of this heinous business of faking third party motor insurance certificates and use this opportunity to urge the respective law enforcement agents to go after these criminals who are out to plunder the national economy by denying the insurance industry premiums from motor third party insurance. We urge members of the public not to patronize touts at licensing offices and local government secretariats but to obtain their Third party motor Insurance certificates from the registered offices of insurance companies.
more on...http://nairametrics.com/beware-this-is-what-a-fake-third-party-insurance-looks-like/
Re: [BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] by madridguy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Frauds everywhere.
Re: [BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
;DV.I.O body language. Make your process clean ,accessible and fast enough. Open an account and make it public.
what is the website of V.I.O?

(1) (Reply)

Call For Lotto Numbers 100% Sure Number 09077247693 / Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz / See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.