Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Programmers Please Help Me Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Please Help Me Out (738 Views)

Php Programmers, Please Help!!! / Programmers. Please Explain To Me The Concepts Of API. / programmers Please Help A Friend on visual basic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Please Help Me Out by ToyosiR(f): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2009
HELLO PROGRAMMERS
Do any body have an idea of any of the following
please help me out.

1. importing and exporting from excel to sql server database using vb.net

2. Making application run on network. (local area network)

3. Backing up and restoring

explanation

1. I want the application i developed on visual basic . net using sql server 2005 as my database to import data from existing excel sheet into the application and also be able to export back to excel sheet.

2. I developed an application that is currently working on a single user system but i want it to work on many system and to link the database on the server so that any body can view at any point in time.

3. I want users to be able to backup the database maybe every week so that they can restore it incase of error.

Please if its not clear put your no. here i will call u or call me on 08034135851
Re: Programmers Please Help Me Out by kencas: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
For exporting to excel,u need a library to do it.Just call 08034275706.Will help u

(1) (Reply)

Re: / 3 Different Tutorials On How To Create A Youtube App/Clone/Startup / Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.