Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,296 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Sufficient Grace...how Much Have You Been Through? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sufficient Grace...how Much Have You Been Through? (336 Views)

God's Sufficient Grace / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 3/7/17 The All Sufficient Grace / The All Sufficient Grace Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sufficient Grace...how Much Have You Been Through? by tankoy: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
A lot of people have sat at the comfort of their sofas to declare 'the grace is sufficient for me'. Paul the appostle mentioned it in 2 corinthians 12 only after going through a difficult situation. His description of it was like a 'thorn the flesh' and he added ' there was given to me a messenger of satan to torment me'. Paul also said He prayed to God 'three times', instead the response he received was 'My grace is sufficient for you'. Three times means over and over again.

So If you try to apply the term 'sufficient grace' tell us how much you have been through...

(1) (Reply)

What Can We Do To Please God? / Difference Between Your Source And Mere Channel (lessons From Joseph Series) / Don't Be Like The Foolish Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.