Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (3296 Views)

Nigerian Cancer Patient, Whose Sister Was Refused U.K Visa To Help Her Dies / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goldmaxx(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nigeria happened
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tell her to scratch it back........grin

but seriously she should simply go to the hospital to see a doctor....as simple as that...

1 Like

Re: . by emmyblackky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Uhmmmmmm, make she treat her waka waka disease sharp sharp b4 the story go get k-leg ooo. Next time you wanna dig it, use a condom
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
the vagína needs to be probed by the current administration
Re: . by Happiness87(f): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Goldmaxx:
My friend told me that her vagina scratches her sometimes,what should she do?
bacterial infections, go for check up, it can be very dangerous
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lollllll,see comments.....telll her to go for check up..
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
It just started last week friday
Jollyjoy:
Lollllll,see comments.....telll her to go for check up..
Re: . by teadrake(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
picshure or?lol get her to medicus right away

1 Like

Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
bacterial infections, go for check up, it can be very dangerous
not me oo but a close friend of mine
Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
She should go for check up.
Also good personal hygiene..
Avoid nylon pants.. Cotton pants are great.
Shave.....

1 Like

Re: . by Sunexy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
U shud av put some pics of it na...let's know d real problem
Re: . by teadrake(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
favoured234:
She should go for check up. Also good personal hygiene.. Avoid nylon pants.. Cotton pants are great. Shave.....
A nice recommendation here @OP
Re: . by geniewilliams(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
There are several common causes of vaginal itching, burning, and irritation, including:

Bacterial vaginosis . It's normal to have a healthy mix of bacteria in the vagina. ...
Sexually transmitted disease (STDs). ...
Yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). ...
Menopause. ...
Chemical irritants. ...
Lichen sclerosis .

you can contact this number 07036507238 for proper treatment
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
geniewilliams:

There are several common causes of vaginal itching, burning, and irritation, including:

Bacterial vaginosis . It's normal to have a healthy mix of bacteria in the vagina. ...
Sexually transmitted disease (STDs). ...
Yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). ...
Menopause. ...
Chemical irritants. ...
Lichen sclerosis .

you can contact this number 07036507238 for proper treatment
ok where is ur office
Re: . by tforever(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Vaginal itching that is accompanied by a white, curd-like discharge is most likely due to a yeast infection caused by fungus Candida Albicans. It is very common among women. It can cause itching, swelling and pain during urination and sexual intercourse. Consult a doctor for diagnosis. Women whose immune system is low (which can be caused by stress, poor diet, lack of sleep or illness) may be more susceptible to yeast infections . To prevent yeast infections, it is important to follow good hygiene practices, eg. wiping from front to back, not using douches, avoiding wearing tight clothing, not using perfumed bath products or powders in the vaginal area.
Re: . by tforever(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Vaginal itching that is accompanied by a white, curd-like discharge is most likely due to a yeast infection caused by fungus Candida Albicans. It is very common among women. It can cause itching, swelling and pain during urination and sexual intercourse. Consult a doctor for diagnosis. Women whose immune system is low (which can be caused by stress, poor diet, lack of sleep or illness) may be more susceptible to yeast infections . To prevent yeast infections, it is important to follow good hygiene practices, eg. wiping from front to back, not using douches, avoiding wearing tight clothing, not using perfumed bath products or powders in the vaginal area. I recommend these products. Forever Aloe Berry Nectar with all the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel, Cranberry and Apple that helps in maintaining healthy urinary tract and healthy immune system. Forever Bee Propolis is an excellent natural antibiotic that help to strengthen body’s immune system. Forever Garlic Thyme has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help to fight against fungal and yeast infections. get me on 08131195769...
Re: . by iamtomi(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
emmyblackky:
Uhmmmmmm, make she treat her waka waka disease sharp sharp b4 the story go get k-leg ooo. Next time you wanna dig it, use a condom
black nd dirty mentality....so cos her vagina is itching her..it all boils down to d fact dat she is promiscuous. haven't u heard of toilet disease
Re: . by kokomilala(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Probable cause? Infection.But, ask her to always pat her genitals dry, as wetness causes rashes.
Re: . by Elegantdiva: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2015
i have the same issue too which i noticed two days ago but no discharge at all. What can i use?
Re: . by tforever(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Elegantdiva:
i have the same issue too which i noticed two days ago but no discharge at all. What can i use?
start drinking enough berry nectar..
Re: . by geniewilliams(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
my office is located at 41 shasha road akowonjo area of lagos kindly call to book appointment
Re: . by Elegantdiva: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2015
what is berry nectar? never heard abt it
Re: . by optimistcandyboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
u don screw wetin no belong to u
Re: . by tforever(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Elegantdiva:
what is berry nectar? never heard abt it
glad you asked.. aloe berry nectar contains aloe gel plus cranberry and apple juice which also provide vitamins A and C. it's a very powerful anti.. oxidant. so its very good for cases of infertility in men and women helps with menstrual disorders also helps in cases of urinary tract infections which affect the kidney urethra . also good for the skin liver and eyes. over all it's a great juice for women who want to prevent infertility problems.

Re: . by Elegantdiva: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
how much does it cost?
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
geniewilliams:
my office is located at 41 shasha road akowonjo area of lagos kindly call to book appointment
ok drop your number

(1) (Reply)

Okra - Bamia, Bindi, Lady’s Finger / Fibroids Diet Plan / Malaria Drug For Nursing Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.