Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Study In The UK? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Study In The UK? (936 Views)

Poll: Why Study In The UK?

No cultism or harassment.: 0% (0 votes)
The quality of education and/or resources are better and I would like to develop myself.: 40% (4 votes)
I would like to travel whilst doing something worthwhile (including other European countries with Schengen visa).: 0% (0 votes)
Nigerians with British degrees generally receive more respect and preference when applying for jobs and running businesses.: 30% (3 votes)
I want to study in English but they are a cheaper option to US and Australia.: 20% (2 votes)
I am interested in a new life in the UK and the 20 hours of work and possibility of converting to tier 1 attract me.: 10% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / Why Study In California University And Colleges, US / Why Study That Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2009
Hi, I am doing research for my company on why people choose to study in the UK, or why they would like to study in the UK, please help me by answering the poll.

I would be very grateful.

Thank you.
Re: Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2009
Please vote, don't just view!
Re: Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
Thanks for the responses, please keep it up.
Re: Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
Good, please keep it up! I should have added shorter length of time there too i.e. no strike. But not every Nigerian uni strikes anyway.
Re: Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
*bump*
Re: Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
So far it seems education quality is the most popular reason.

Let's see what will happen when more people vote! (hint hint) grin
Re: Why Study In The UK? by ell77(f): 11:16pm On May 01, 2009
Resources, ok.
Re: Why Study In The UK? by TheCork(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
ell77:
Good, please keep it up! I should have added shorter length of time there too i.e. no strike. But not every Nigerian uni strikes anyway.

Hello. This is a big shance for u. R u interested in doing housemaid work for 6 month. I will pay u a cool 300 naira a months, cash. R u intarested? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni / Did Anybody Has A Reliable Jamb Official In Abuja? / Yabatech Hnd List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.