Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Excess Saliva - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excess Saliva (934 Views)

Want To Get Pregnant & Know Your Ovulation Day? Use Saliva Ovulation Microscope / Use Of Saliva As A Lubricant During Sex / Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excess Saliva by nmadu1: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
I always have excess saliva in my mouth,sometimes when I talk I spit on the person am talking to.pls,whats the cause and how can I reduce the saliva?

1 Like

Re: Excess Saliva by yanabasee(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Then....learn to swallow ur saliva before speaking when it seems ur mouth is overloading again, take a break and keep swallowing it...

1 Like

Re: Excess Saliva by nmadu1: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2015
95 views and just one comment?
Re: Excess Saliva by Baroba(m): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Hypersalivation, hyoscine patches will stop it instantly but see a physician first, it does have its side effects..

More information http://www.bjmp.org/content/management-drooling-saliva
Re: Excess Saliva by siamia(f): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Is your child diagnosed as a Special Needs child? Does he/she fall under the category of celebral palsy, dyslexia, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder), or Down syndrome, to mention a few? Then you need Marigold School.
Set in a 'home away from home' boarding environment in Agege, Lagos, Marigold School offers educational and behavioral therapy training for special needs children in a quiet, serene and secure environment .
The school runs year long, with only breaks for the state, national and religious holidays, on a 3mthly basis.
Using Montessori methods, the children are taught basic skills, they attend physiotherapy classes, speech therapy classes,and where needed, are sent for ENT,and outfitted with hearing aids,fo those who need it.
Call or visit for your child's diagnosis and admission at anytime of the year. Ages for admission start from 3yrs to 13yrs.
Call 09055206656, and whatsapp 08180632132, 07067291837 for affordable prices and immediate admission.
If your child is special, then you need a special home for him/her. An early start ensures that your child lives as normal a life as possible.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Am So Scared!!! What Should I Do. / 17 Home Remedies That Heal Stretch Marks Quickly / Good News: Hiv/aids Cure Finally Found, Doctors Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.