Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: . by PVL(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Your "fear" is Either gono or clams? You don't even sound remorseful. Unprotected sex in 2015? First, you should go on your knees and ask your creator to help you learn how to make right choices in the future and then go to the clinic for a proper test.

You're worried about little things; unprotected sex,especially over that long period, can lead to a whole world of upsets.

Go for a test, whatever it is, get treated and make lifestyle changes. God loves you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
oga stop deceiving urself by looking for solutions here. go to a doc
Re: . by ladokuntlad(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
ladokuntlad:
So dia is no drug dat can b used boss.

Al am asking for is a drug to b used.
Pls no abuse came here to find d drug to use and not going to a doctor.

Note no money for test
Dats y i nid an efrective drug.
Plssssssssss jst drugs to buy
you are adviced to go for check up to see if you are positive..hiv* based on the fact that you had unprotected sex..just visit a doctor as quickly as you can
Re: . by ladokuntlad(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Am being sure its clams/gonor
Not hiv or any oda std
So pls a drug for dat wil b very much appreciated
yeah..that is why you still need to visit the doctor..you believe its gon.....go and confirm in the hospital and get prescribed drugs..biko!
Re: . by Gboliwe: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
ladokuntlad:
Good morning doctors in the house
my problem goes thus.
Had an unprotected sex for 5consecutive days (3weeks from now)
and abt a week now
I started aving bak pain, which lata went
now for 5days now av been avin pain during urination and pain wen I squeeze my joystick.

My fear is either chlamydia or gonorrhea based on online reviews.

Now my question is which drug/antibiotic can I use to cure this (price range needed)

Pls reply needed asap

Go back to online reviews and get your prescription. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: . by ladokuntlad(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

Go back to online reviews and get your prescription. It's as simple as that.
So in a nutshell doctors here cant help online.

Y creating an online help thread den
Re: . by dominique(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
ladokuntlad:

So in a nutshell doctors here cant help online.

Y creating an online help thread den

You are not even sure of exactly what you're infected with yet you're expecting faceless people to prescribe medication for you. It's better you go to an hospital and get yourself tested and treated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ladokuntlad(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
dominique:

You are not even sure of exactly what you're infected with yet you're expecting faceless people to prescribe medication for you. It's better you go to an hospital and get yourself tested and treated.
Thanks av gotten a solution already
To all, one might smtims b in a remote area wia getting a doctor on sit is virtually not possible.
dats why I came here in d first place....

Took an injection
and some antibiotics wia given to me and asked to b used for 7days
Re: . by Gboliwe: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Thanks av gotten a solution already
To all, one might smtims b in a remote area wia getting a doctor on sit is virtually not possible.
dats why I came here in d first place....

Took an injection
and some antibiotics wia given to me and asked to b used for 7days

This is exactly how health officers kill their patients abi is it the other way round?

So, injection and some antibiotics were given to you without any test done and you are happy about it?
It's called "trial and error" more like "baba ijebu" the gambler. You are gambling with your health. Contunu.
Re: . by ladokuntlad(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

This is exactly how health officers kill their patients abi is it the other way round?

So, injection and some antibiotics were given to you without any test done and you are happy about it?
It's called "trial and error" more like "baba ijebu" the gambler. You are gambling with your health. Contunu.
Told u wats apening tome already.
Not a new symptoms
was given
cyclozone abi smtin injection
erythrosine
azithromycin
Re: . by Gboliwe: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Not a new symptoms
was given
erythrosine
azithromycin

That's trial and error. You don't have to agree with me sha. You can fling your head kpaka-kpaka all you can.
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Injection for what? What's the prescriptions for?
Re: . by Ligxy(f): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Not a new symptoms
was given
erythrosine
azithromycin
How old are you? Having unprotected sex and taking injections based on assumptions? Is that how much you hate yourself?
This is 2015 bro. Wise up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Final Bustop For Your Acne Solution! Behold TRETINOIN! / Help: Constipation Is Killing Me / Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.