Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing (37036 Views)

Man Who Accused GEJ Of Finishing Nigeria In 2014 Finally Begs For Forgiveness / APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by YouthsPC0: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
‎See the7 things APC accused GEJ of doing that they a currently doing 

Someone once said that when it comes to lies APC holds a first class degree,  I don't think any smart  Nigerian will dispute that fact.

Close to seven months after wining elections, they virtually have no policy of their own except for desperate attempts to appropriate Iweala's TSA /IPPIS, Adesina's  rice revolution, and GEJ's power sector reforms.

Here is a List of 10 things the APC insulted President Jonathan for doing and still hypocritically went on to do the same. 

1. Trip to Chad
When GEJ sought Chad's help to quell insurgency, Buhari and APC described it as a shame .

Chad was Buhari's first trip as president for the same reason Jonathan went .

2. Foreign Trips

Lai Mohammed and his gang criticised every trip embarked upon by President Jonathan. They described his trip to Brazil as abdication of responsibility.m

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=33034

Since his election seven months ago, Buhari's has not spent 10 days in Nigeria, he has embarked on fruitless trips without any tangible result to show for such waste.

3. Waste

When we told Nigerians that Buhari does not need a helipad to land in Daura some shouted how much does a Helipad cost? some even said it cost less than 2 Million!

President Jonathan used a School field for helicopter landing , but the APC which criticised GEJ for waste of funds just paid 60 million just  to settle land local  owners for the Proposed Heliport  which  covers 4 hectares .

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/land-owners-get-compensation-for-buhari-s-helipad/111705.html

4. Security 
When Jonathan failed to decapitate  Boko Haram, he gave a deadline of December and later March. APC described it as incompetence and cluelessness .

Buhari who earlier promised  to finish off boko in 2 weeks have given an extension of 3 months to the army after over 3000 lives have been lost ,the same method they earlier condemned. 

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/buhari-to-service-chiefs-hunt-down-boko-haram-in-3-months/

5. Integrity of Politicians

The APC criticised PDP and Jonathan for appointing/ presenting  people with "questionable"character to run for public office .

Today ,we have Timipreye Sylva and Abubakar Audu flying the APC gubernatorial flags in Bayelsa and Kogi respectively.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190497-ex-gov-sylva-wins-bayelsa-apc-governorship-primary.html

6. First Ladies Office.

They described it as unconstitutional and a drain of public resources which will be scrapped once they get power.

Anyway Madam Aisha Buhari has moved into the first ladies  office with several SSA's who are being paid with tax payers money .

http://www.punchng.com/news/aisha-buhari-takes-over-patience-jonathans-office/

7. Agriculture Revolution .
Jonathan's worst enemies will give his administration credit for 2 things: 
Agricultural  revolution and the 13 new federal Universities who will be churning out their first set of graduate in few months time.

APC which described the agricultural strides as superficial are now going behind to appropriate the achievements of President Jonathan which they earlier described as non existent. 

It is sad that even when the house boy in an APC politicians house impregnates his daughter he blames President Jonathan and the PDP.
Nigerians are tired of hearing stories everyday. General Buhari and the APC must get to work and deliver the change they promised.

Barka da Sallah to Our Muslim brothers and sisters

360 Likes 48 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2015

POVERTY REDUCES MAN TO SOME CERTAIN DEPTHS YET UNKNOWN...

SMH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by nairalife2013(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reasonable observation. I apologise even to my juniors or kids, let a lone my superiors when I know I have f u c ktup. Thatz becos am a man of goodwill and I mean well for all. Apc should put their house in order, tho I see this as an impossible task for them, regarding thier illwill kinda of mindset and apologize where necessary.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by sdindan: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nice write up

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by resty4(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Apc thrives on lies,blackmail n propaganda.

171 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by bettercreature(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
nairalife2013:
Reasonable observation. I apologise even to my juniors or kids, let a lone my superiors when I know I have f u c ktup. Thatz becos am a man of goodwill and I mean well for all. Apc should put their house in order, tho I see this as an impossible task for them, regarding thier illwill kinda of mindset and apologize where necessary.
The OP is totally out of point,Only your number 4 is correct

12 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
YouthsPC0:
‎See the7 things APC accused GEJ of doing that they a currently doing 

Someone once said that when it comes to lies APC holds a first class degree,  I don't think any smart  Nigerian will dispute that fact.

Close to seven months after wining elections, they virtually have no policy of their own except for desperate attempts to appropriate Iweala's TSA /IPPIS, Adesina's  rice revolution, and GEJ's power sector reforms.

Here is a List of 10 things the APC insulted President Jonathan for doing and still hypocritically went on to do the same. 

1. Trip to Chad
When GEJ sought Chad's help to quell insurgency, Buhari and APC described it as a shame .

Chad was Buhari's first trip as president for the same reason Jonathan went .

2. Foreign Trips

Lai Mohammed and his gang criticised every trip embarked upon by President Jonathan. They described his trip to Brazil as abdication of responsibility.m

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=33034

Since his election seven months ago, Buhari's has not spent 10 days in Nigeria, he has embarked on fruitless trips without any tangible result to show for such waste.

3. Waste

When we told Nigerians that Buhari does not need a helipad to land in Daura some shouted how much does a Helipad cost? some even said it cost less than 2 Million!

President Jonathan used a School field for helicopter landing , but the APC which criticised GEJ for waste of funds just paid 60 million just  to settle land local  owners for the Proposed Heliport  which  covers 4 hectares .

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/land-owners-get-compensation-for-buhari-s-helipad/111705.html

4. Security 
When Jonathan failed to decapitate  Boko Haram, he gave a deadline of December and later March. APC described it as incompetence and cluelessness .

Buhari who earlier promised  to finish off boko in 2 weeks have given an extension of 3 months to the army after over 3000 lives have been lost ,the same method they earlier condemned. 

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/buhari-to-service-chiefs-hunt-down-boko-haram-in-3-months/

5. Integrity of Politicians

The APC criticised PDP and Jonathan for appointing/ presenting  people with "questionable"character to run for public office .

Today ,we have Timipreye Sylva and Abubakar Audu flying the APC gubernatorial flags in Bayelsa and Kogi respectively.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190497-ex-gov-sylva-wins-bayelsa-apc-governorship-primary.html

6. First Ladies Office.

They described it as unconstitutional and a drain of public resources which will be scrapped once they get power.

Anyway Madam Aisha Buhari has moved into the first ladies  office with several SSA's who are being paid with tax payers money .

http://www.punchng.com/news/aisha-buhari-takes-over-patience-jonathans-office/

7. Agriculture Revolution .
Jonathan's worst enemies will give his administration credit for 2 things: 
Agricultural  revolution and the 13 new federal Universities who will be churning out their first set of graduate in few months time.

APC which described the agricultural strides as superficial are now going behind to appropriate the achievements of President Jonathan which they earlier described as non existent. 

It is sad that even when the house boy in an APC politicians house impregnates his daughter he blames President Jonathan and the PDP.
Nigerians are tired of hearing stories everyday. General Buhari and the APC must get to work and deliver the change they promised.

Barka da Sallah to Our Muslim brothers and sisters 

Firstly ur confused,is it 7 or 10 points...always edit ur copy and paste

Secondly ...should he Break all the relationship and agreement that has been created by the past government?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by CR77(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC is just full of propaganda and lies. tongue cool

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by richyfunky(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
D wailing wailers are allergic to positive change, it is only a blind man dat will not see d positives in dis government compared to wat we got with Mr clueless

10 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by MadCow1: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Atmmachine(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't give a flying fucck about the welfare of Nigeria.
You craved for change, You voted for change & got Buhari as your president, It's time to enjoy the change y'all craved for.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Israel5(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Seen
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by YouthsPC0: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
kallmemrB:

Firstly ur confused,is it 7 or 10 points...always edit ur copy and paste

Secondly ...should he Break all the relationship and agreement that has been created by the past government?

Oga I am sure you did not read the post

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Goddygee(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tell them o

11 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by DeKen: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm. So true.

38 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by DickTator1: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Very true

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by lilprinze: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC is a party full of lies, propaganda and hypocrites who keep blaming GEJ and PDP for their in ability to perform.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by saduman(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op ur mouth dey smell.... Shift go that side abeg tongue

3 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by luv2talk(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
YouthsPC0:

Another lamentation from a wounded wailer, But i have a Good News for you, You will have to continue like this till 2019. Sorry in Advance

Wail on Bro cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by jerryunit48: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok ! I am PDP but I don't like the way people call Buhari names like Dullard and all that , the same way i hate when they call GEJ silly names , pls let us accord our President some respects, constructive criticism is ok . BTW am not referring to this thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by BrosPeter: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC caught yet again

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Ola17: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
True
I see no changes.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by horlabiyi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Instead of them to nicely defend their party with evidence,they won't but just masturbating around with their silly quote/comment " wailing wailer " they believe its okay to have no opposition in democracy.

15 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by nigerianvenom(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
buhari will be stone one day.quote me

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by tucky200(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by BlackPeni5: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
True talk Op...suddenly they can't find their voice. I find it disgraceful to say the least.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by RichDad1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Story story
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by kennynelcon(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Change is air
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by damton(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
These write up is not objective. You can never compare the ineptitude of oga Jonathan to buharis change mantra. The fact that we are groaning under the biting economic situation suggest the high level of mismanagement that went down the line under Jonathan. Jonathan government is a luxurious government where 600 people serves the president as entourage during foreign trips. Aside that , there is no measure of discipline within the corridors of power , ministers act like gods and are not accountable to anyone. this portend a bad image for a government that wants to be taken seriously. Besides these, the regime is to early to begin to start comparing it with others.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court orders DSS to release Sowore, Bakare within 24 hours / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Explosion Hits Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.