Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Declaration Of Assets! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration Of Assets! (286 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / EFCC Arraigns Innocent Azubike Umezulike For False Declaration Of Assets (Photos / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Declaration Of Assets! by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
DECLARATION OF MY ASSETS..........
Since our president and his vice have declared
their assets, it is very important that l also declare mine too as a good citizen... and it goes thus:
1.One Gotv
2. Four T-shirts.
3. Two pair of jeans
4. Two line Glo & MTN
5.One bathroom slipper.
6. Four pairs of shoes.
7. One bed
8. One wife.
9. Two ceiling fan.
10. Half bottle of palm Oil.
11. One GSM ( blackberry Q10)
12. One Cardigan
13. Three set of Ankara
14. Two pots and one kettle.
15. A dozen of spoons.
16.One LED TV.
17. One gas stove
18. One table fridge.
19. Three mudu of rice
20. N810 @Ecobank,
Pls if u want to continue to be my friend pls declare urs.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Cash From Your Comfort / Pdp Discussion Forum / Buhari Fails To Send Ministers List, Baits Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.