Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Bat Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bat Application (1884 Views)

Vacancies At British American Tobacco ( BAT ) / BAT Graduate Trade Marketing Representative job. / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Application by Abbeydus: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
plz i need somebody to explain hoe to apply for bat,brithish/america.i do not under stand the site.thankkkkkkkk
Re: Bat Application by slimy(f): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
hi guys,
I av not heard about the bat application. what about it?
Re: Bat Application by chidiukah: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2006
men the processes dey too much,na wah for those people o.una dey sure say dey wan recruit us. any how make any body wey don complete the process tell us as im do im own make we for do. enjoy urselfs
Re: Bat Application by angelstone(f): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
well gots to tell u its real i tried applying but my system was bad.i believe its ended but giv it a try and u must not be above 28 check other posted topics on it u would get the right site.gudluck
Re: Bat Application by tatajega(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2006
more hints on the bat stuff pls,,,,,,,,,,holla
Re: Bat Application by blissfull(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2006
One love, the bat stuff is real.
I have applied and my application was acknowledge.
I also got a mail from they on 3rd of 0ct. informing me of a meeting with they.
For the application, u have to first creat an account with they. After which u will have to give they informations about urself.
Once u are through with ur informations then u can access the job and apply for the position.
Please, if u are not clear with this, then call my line. 08045110620 so that we can fix time and talk free with mtn @ nite.
Re: Bat Application by Aneef(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2006
the bat thing get as it be but,if u want to get to the site go to candidatecare@bat.com,here you will be able to post ur resumes.good luck,

(1) (Reply)

Sunflag Group Job Vacancy For Marketers based in Kano, Lagos & Ibadan / Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. / Laolu Akande Should Pay Us Our Npower Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.