Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Let's Get You Published - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Get You Published (475 Views)

Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get You Published by sundayerhun(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Many persons want to get pubished online, but have not because they've needed a hand that would help.

Now I am here to beat the mountains down and make it easier for you. While chilling in your house, I would get your book online in a day. So simple.

For a token of #2000, I will put your book up on Amazon, Okadabooks and Lulu. So sweet!
You are not going to think about this. Email me today to make you a proud published author: sundayerhun@gmail.com

Or call, text or Whatsapp: 08164041005

If you drop a text when the number doesn't go through, I will always call back.

Expecting you!

(1) (Reply)

From URUSHI A Short Read By Akanbi Albert Afeso / The Best Piece Of Advise I Ever Received / The Grief Of An African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.