Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. (2708 Views)

For Latest Computer Tips / Is The Latest Computer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by okgerald(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2009
Which is the latest computer processor. I am confused about these processors, which is the latest and best?
Re: Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by DoubleN(m): 5:31am On Apr 20, 2009
Latest Processors from Intel are the Core2Extreme and the Core2Quad.

Go for any of them if you have the cash.
Re: Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by okgerald(m): 2:23am On Apr 26, 2009
Thanks man, what if these are too expensive,which one should i go for ? I want a fast one and also which laptop moake would you advice i buy. I am considering Lg.
Re: Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by frank239: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2009
i use intel core2duel,
Re: Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by hayprof(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
Wata bout amd turion 64 x2. . .nd i wuld recommend a HP branded pc anyday, .
Re: Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by sevule(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2009
Double N it is not true that Intel Quad Core is the latest processor.
The latest and fastest processor in the market was released in April
and it is called Intel i7.
You can even find it in Computer village if you look hard enough
however it is very expensive and quite scarce
Re: Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. by seedord247(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2009
This Laptop was purchased send to me from USA on 30/03/09 for my birthday, The buyer will recieve the original reciept for warrenty purposes, the original box, all the papers that came with it, this Laptop is definatly a luxery item, that Im not really using,

Intel Centrino Processor Technology Featuring Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400 (2.00GHz, 2MB cache, 800MHz FSB)

Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit edition with service pack one

4096MB DDR2 system memory

500 GB hard drive

Lightscribe SuperMulti 8X DVD +R/ RW drive with double layer support

17 inch WXGA high definition Brightview widescreen display

NVIDIA GeForce Go 9600 GT with 512 MB dedicated video memory delivers ultra sharp images

Intel Wifi Link 5100 AGN

4 USB 2.0 supports

This Laptop was made for Entertainment, The graphics card is dedicated to Gaming and DVD watching, this Laptop is the best available Laptop in the world

Interested buyer should call me on 08021241021.

Tunde.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop touchpad and usb mouse malfunction when charging. / Neat UK Used Apple Macbook Pro 4gb RAM 500gb HDD core i5 @₦90k / Mint UK used HP zbook 15 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.