Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

thread closed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / thread closed (1950 Views)

thread closed (sold) / Thread closed / Thread closed by op (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thread closed by Leward(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
go home.
Re: thread closed by laplace12(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
You should be grateful your phone is working.

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
You have not been duped. Your phone was softbricked and the engineer reflashed it's rom. Your pictures must have been on your external sd or internal sd which is a different partition from your phone's rom.

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by AnyibestDede(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Its very hard to please a NIGERIAN

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed by Doughyeenbae(f): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Lol.. It happened to me once.. But in my case I saw him doing the thing through his computer.. So I just my hand to finish it myself...aand the pictures disappeared grin
Re: thread closed by caesaraba(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2015
AnyibestDede:

Extremely hard.
Re: thread closed by AnyibestDede(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2015
caesaraba:

Extremely hard.
We are CONFUSED set of people, our matter tire me no be small

1 Like

Re: thread closed by CrazyScientist: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
OP, you bricked your phone and they helped you fix it, better thank that man undecided
Re: thread closed by Eldorado01(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2015
[size=20pt]YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL

YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED IT AT HOME YOURSELF
[/size]

1 Like

Re: thread closed by jksxxxx: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
nigerians eh,,,ur fone is working nw still u dey complain,,,,
Re: thread closed by Leward(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
laplace12:

You should be grateful your phone is working.
AnyibestDede:
caesaraba:

Extremely hard.
CrazyScientist:
OP, you bricked your phone and they helped you fix it, better thank that man undecided
Eldorado01:

[/size]
jksxxxx:
nigerians eh,,,ur fone is working nw still u dey complain,,,,
Eldorado01:

[/size]
it's not a matter of me not being grateful, in fact I thought I had bricked the phone, and was glad when he said he could fix it, it was my files that I saw there that gave me doubts, and since I'm not a tech geek I had to ask or is it a crime to ask questions again? if you have doubts about something don't you ask questionss??

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by adebinta(f): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Pls u can jare, it can be very painful. He should have told you the truth.
Re: thread closed by sobastical: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Please what's the figure of the said large sum you paid the engineer? Which seems to me like you emptied your pocket/account due to your lamentable post @op
Re: thread closed by chara019: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Even if he duped you,what do you want to do?beat him up,get him arrested or sue him?even after he repaired your phone?
Re: thread closed by Eldorado01(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Leward:

it's not a matter of me not being grateful, in fact I thought I had bricked the phone, and was glad when he said he could fix it, it was my files that I saw there that gave me doubts, and since I'm not a tech geek I had to ask or is it a crime to ask questions again? if you have doubts about something don't you ask questionss??

[size=20pt]You question should be "how did he do it, and what could he have done?"

And not asking if you were been duped
[/size]

1 Like

Re: thread closed by SkyRider1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please pay him and move on
Re: thread closed by sinkhole: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Please, not all Nigerians!
I went to fix somethng with somebody and he told me 2k, I wasnt ok with dat so I went to another person who did the job and asked fo #500, I was so happy I just gave him 700.
Re: thread closed by Leward(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
sobastical:
Please what's the figure of the said large sum you paid the engineer? Which seems to me like you emptied your pocket/account due to your lamentable post @op
u know what, my question has been answered, you all can go home now. ( there should be a way to close threads by yourself.)
Re: thread closed by sobastical: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Leward:

u know what, my question has been answered, you all can go home now. ( there should be a way to close threads by yourself.)

Hahaha, you never chin chun chin
Re: thread closed by Ameboperoo(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2015
thread reopened!

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Launches Its First Laptop,surface Book / Netflix Is Coming To Nigeria / How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.