Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform (1051 Views)

Vacancies For ICT Instructors / Programming/computer Instructors (weekends) In PH / I Need Two Software And Hardware Instructors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Create some courses put a price on it and earn unlimited funds on a per course subscription basis.

visit macaranta.com to get started.
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
New threads about macaranta.com will be posted in this singular thread.
We are excited at the responses we are getting so far,we still need more professionals to sign up and apply for instructor accounts . Take advantage of our easy instructor role approval to secure an instructor account so can start creating your courses and selling online.You just need a one time effort for creating the course ,while students keep subscribing over and over again. Do you know ...Programming?website design? Religion?Music?Languages?Businesses etc why not be amongst our pioneer instructors and start creating your courses free or paid your choice. Me I'm even looking for who will instruct a French class and I will gladly participate. Remember opportunities abound around you,question is are you grabbing them?? Our wish is to see people grow and help millions of Nigerians study online and make money teaching online.Suitable for anyone who has access to internet.
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Promo Promo Promo

Create a course in a relevant category and get paid 1,000 naira.This is part of our roll out plan for [url]macaranta.com[/url].

This offer is valid for the first 20 instructors and maximum course per instructor is 10 courses.Note that,if we are paying you to create The course,then it has to be a free course but if you choose to set course pricing then you forfeit the 1,000 naira and earn 70% on course sales. The course should be devoid of plagiarism and the quality should be good.
Reply here if interested.
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
macaranta:
Create some courses put a price on it and earn unlimited funds on a per course subscription basis.

visit macaranta.com to get started.
Re: Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform by macaranta(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rashiy:
PlagScan Software is the best solution to determine the originality of any written content? no matter if you're a single user or an organization. For Single users‍, For Schools, For Higher Education, For Business. It is one of the best online plagiarism checker software for you, your students and colleagues.
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Management Software / Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. / Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.