Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

In Need Of Software Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of Software Developers (983 Views)

Manfesto: Standardization Of Pricing Of Software And Application Development / Join The Train Of Software Developer And Build The Next Global Enterprise Applic / Learn Programming And The Business Of Software Development At Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Software Developers by kyrios: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2015
I have lots of ideas and blueprint of a software/ program that would break market am trying to put together a team of software developers ready to work so we can brain storm together interested persons can post their contacts and would be contacted immediately
Re: In Need Of Software Developers by larisoft: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2015
What's your remuneration like, bro? Except your looking for amateurs, you don't think any developer that knows his onus would be waiting around for some genius to say he has a big idea that will break the market, so he can start brain storming and coding with this genius, do you?
Re: In Need Of Software Developers by cmespeak: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
larisoft:
What's your remuneration like, bro? Except your looking for amateurs, you don't think any developer that knows his onus would be waiting around for some genius to say he has a big idea that will break the market, so he can start brain storming and coding with this genius, do you?

grin grin grin I bow for the guy o! Uno wan pay u dey ask make we drop contact, OP if u really serious bout yr idea u should throw more light i mean there are developers who are ready to follow yr vision but expantiate, wat market do u intend yr program to work for, profit sharing, long term goals, percentage of contribution, things like that, then one can understand u! but meanwhile, MONEY FOR FOR BACK FOR GROUND
Re: In Need Of Software Developers by kyrios: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
cmespeak:

grin grin grin I bow for the guy o! Uno wan pay u dey ask make we drop contact, OP if u really serious bout yr idea u should throw more light i mean there are developers who are ready to follow yr vision but expantiate, wat market do u intend yr program to work for, profit sharing, long term goals, percentage of contribution, things like that, then one can understand u! but meanwhile, MONEY FOR FOR BACK FOR GROUND
it wouldn't hurt at least if I tell you the idea and you don't like it you can always cut all ties and its not like am asking you for money or trying to scam you
Anyone interested can call me on
Zero7zero64one485eight7
Re: In Need Of Software Developers by larisoft: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2015
kyrios:
it wouldn't hurt at least if I tell you the idea and you don't like it you can always cut all ties and its not like am asking you for money or trying to scam you
Anyone interested can call me on
Zero7zero64one485eight7

Nna eh, for this guy mind, Im be Steve Jobs.
Re: In Need Of Software Developers by kyrios: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2015
larisoft:

Nna eh, for this guy mind, Im be Steve Jobs.
Well we are different but if it eventually breaks bank just remember all
People are different am filled with ideas and I won't love to post them here cause any other person can end up copying my ideas which would be really bad and in my post I never wrote please so if you are not interested you can just keep monitoring the thread without commenting
Thanks a lot. And I have been contacted by three people already
Don't forget even steve jobs only had to do something extraordinary which I also plan on doing
If you really went through his story at first lots of people doubted him but years later imagine what happened
Re: In Need Of Software Developers by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Just A Scenario... What Would U Have Done? / Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! / E Commerce Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.