Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Does Money Mean To You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does Money Mean To You? (7686 Views)

When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / Where Does Money Made Online Come From? / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Money Mean To You? by jobirash(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2009
I found out that people do alot of things for money espeacially the way girls run for money this days.
do we talk about girls in banking sector or does doing sex soiling, is it working to find money to smoke or needing money to buy luxuries
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by naijacutee(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2009
To be honest, not that much. Money is just a piece of paper at the end of the day. We mustn't forget that. Yes, it puts food on the table and buys us nice things - but there are things that money cannot buy such as dignity. It would be a regrettful mistake to trade these things for money imo.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by OLADO(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
The Value of Money,

Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by OLADO(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
The Value of Money,

Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by MrCrackles(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2009
Nada!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by init4dmoni(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
you can hardly find a poor man that will say he''ll keep he's dignity instead of getting rich
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Godalone(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
Nothing
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by oluwdashmi(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2009
Money means a coloured paper with different value that is worth having but it shouldn't be placed above all things. Giving priority to money all the time will make you regret at the end.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Seun(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2009
Let me be the first honest person on this thread.  Money means freedom to pursue my dreams.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by minute(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
You go live in an old cardbox for a month . . . . .and then come talk to me. . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by bollyfolly: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
An igbo guy would say, "money answereth all things". SO WHT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT.?
MONEY IS MONEY, ITS MORE THAN WHT PPLE CALLD MERE PAPER
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by ollybosieb: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2009
money!money!!money!!! unhmmmmm good.Is good to be rich and i refuse to be poor
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by kokoye(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by kokoye(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
Money might not completely buy love, but it sure encourages and sustains it. Noawadays, if spent and managed wisely, money answereth almost all things.

and there's this yoruba saying: Agidi talaka - a poor man says he doesnt want to be rich cos he's always been poor and cant see a way out anyways.

When ur rich and you misbehave, the world will call you a radical or a maverick.

But when a poor man misbehaves, he's a mad man. grin
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by mystikal(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2009
a lot
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by banom(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
Personaly i do nat fancy saying personal things about me in a public forum like this, but if i must say what money means to me, i will tell you that to me, money means everything ,just next to all, i can compromise anything for cash and i dont realy care, that is just what money means to me.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by DoubleN(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
A means to an end,it comes and it goes and you must not take it too seriously else it will ruin you!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by nickybayo(f): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
if u have to work for everything you need
money will mean the world to you but at the end of the day,its just a piece of paper!!
humans are so stupid!! working,fighting and even killing themselves overa piece of paper
chei
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by 1forall: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
Only one thing money cant buy. . . salvation.
Meanwhile salvation is free. . .
means money is everything aint it?
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by wendyc: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2009
it's in the bible that money answereth all things.
also the main thing behind it is not too get the money to control you. at the end of the day, one will realize that this money sef either put u thru so much more than u first were in.
it's good to have money, but be wise, smart, most importantly have the fear & love of GOD in ur heart as u seek this money legitemately. and above all, use it serve GOD.
for d girls dat go out there to use their body to get money, it's really lack of knowledge. if dey knew better, believe me, the will know not to down grade themselves for money.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
money means a great deal to me, MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS, IT BUYS FREEDOM
rich or poor, everybody in sometimes or another in their life will have problems. it's the ease with which you deal with them that makes the difference.
money helps you fulfill your passion and even some times dreams, stuff that a poor person might not be able to achieve.

if your passion is driving but you aint got money to pay for a driving licence, let alone a car then life sucks!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
It means I'M WORKING!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by dominictj(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2009
It means everything to every one, except the craze for it leads to an unwholesome activities.
Guys be carefull the way u go about acquiring wealth. Be warn
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by SeanT21(f): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
Money is everything.We all need it!!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Baro(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
After GOD, money is next . . cool
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by tshow(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
AS TO ME AND MANY PEOPLE WILL SAY IT MEANS ALOT AND ALSO MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND, WITH OUT IT HAPPINESS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, TWAVES, kiss cool lipsrsealed

Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Recognise: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
Jobi rash (m) today at 09:44:18 AM 23rd April 2009:

I found out that people do a lot of things for money especially the way girls run for money this days.

Do we talk about girls in banking sector or does doing sex soiling, is it working to find money to smoke or needing money to buy luxuries

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

IMHO

Money literally is a tool.

It is a means to an end

and not the end itself.

Lifetime ambition for most is to reverse the role,

as in

"Let money slave work for you as opposed to you slaving working for money"
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by 8oracle(m): 1:51am On Apr 24, 2009
It depends on how much you are talking about. I cant be tempted by 1million naira cos it doesn't weigh much, just 1 bespoke suit + a pair of shoe at Savile Row london. A BILLION is handy,But one having that without a healthy heart,is worse than an ugly beggar
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by donjazzie(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2009
Money makes ma world go round, Means almost everything to me
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by FBS: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2009
money? kudi?
da thing ehn. . . wink
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by samparian(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2009
Money gives power to those who have it

The desire for it ruins most people

The path to get it is tough and thorny

But those who get there, have the POWER.

TO ME
It opens doors to great opportunities, money begets MORE MONEY and MORE MONEY BEGETS CONNECTIONS AND POWER.

ask Bill Gates, Dangote, Otedola or any REAL rich guy near you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Nigeria’ll Regain World’s Largest Cocoa Producer Position — FG / How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.