Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 (7829 Views)

Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria / I Need A Powerful Smartphone Not More Than N75,000 / HTC 10 Will Be The Most Powerful Smartphone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by gonaij: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
If you've been getting any rumors, we had confirmed that Infinix Mobile is coming with the Next New device after the Infinix Hot 2 that was launched 2 months ago.

We were opportuned to have an exclusive round-table with the Infinix Officials few days back where we spent some little time with the upcoming device and also Tested to see what it's made of.

What's the Next device after Infinix Hot 2?

Is it gonna be Zero Note? Zero Hot? Hot 2 Note?
What ever you're guessing about it, you might be right... or Totally Wrong.

For now... this is what we can only show you, the Pack! smiley LOL

And a screenshot...

During our Testing Session we took a picture using the device and it produced this quality photo below,

With a photo like that, we would say "expect a very good Camera."

Sharing more Leaked photos of the device is something we would have loved to do, but Sorry, we aren't obliged to do that for now, the Meal (Device launch) is not ready yet, but will be very soon and would surely be served Hot!

What else to Expect or see:
- Expect an impressive Front design on the device
- An optimised and improved front and Back Camera
- a different size
- new useful Apps
- latest Android OS, Speed at multitasking and of course a very reliable battery.

As a matter of Fact, after we compared it with the latest Flagships from Samsung, HTC and others, the device scores pretty high on AnTuTu Benchmark.

When Will The Next Infinix Device Launch?

We are not sure about Date at the moment but expect it anytime from now till November.

That's all we can say for now, however we advice you stick around so you'll be the first to know once we reveal the Full Specs, Review and all other details in due time.

Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by gonaij: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by Peeps520: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
look forward to...a new one..
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by Irelokeh(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Wow,can't wait to know about it officially
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Infinix !! Full of suprises
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2015
I hope they've corrected the errors of the past phones
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2015
I hope they can give some people the phones probably to pre-test
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Infinix should give the student ambassadors/leaders d chance to test this phone
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Well Im sure that Infinix does the best per time
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Infinix always wanna satisfy users!
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2015
topstar80:
Infinix !! Full of suprises
...yhyh..they are
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2015
topstar80:
I think they do that often
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Infinix pls make this phone mighty o
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2015
topstar80:
Well Im sure that Infinix does the best per time
point!
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by therealesttin(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2015
topstar80:

Sometime last week they invited some people to their office to test the device. Editweaks wrote about this on Sunday or Monday
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
therealesttin:

Sometime last week they invited some people to their office to test the device. Editweaks wrote about this on Sunday or Monday
wow...great initiative !!
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Irelokeh:
Wow,can't wait to know about it officially
think we should get leaks more than this very soon
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Peeps520:
look forward to...a new one..
surest !
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
safas20:
...yhyh..they are
wink
safas20:
...yhyh..they are
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
safas20:
I think they do that often
oh yes..someone told me now about editweaks or so
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
therealesttin:

I think it will be very okay if that's a culture
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
safas20:
Infinix always wanna satisfy users!
.I think u are pretty right about ur statement
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
safas20:
Infinix pls make this phone mighty o
Lol no fear my guy
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
pls when is it likely they release the phone ?
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by topstar80(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
a friend wants a low budget phone tho'
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
therealesttin:

cool
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
topstar80:
wow...great initiative !!
very great
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
topstar80:
think we should get leaks more than this very soon
bloggers will help with that na
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2015
topstar80:
surest !
wink
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
topstar80:
wink
thanks
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2015
topstar80:
oh yes..someone told me now about editweaks or so
okay na
Re: Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 by safas20(f): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
topstar80:
I think it will be very okay if that's a culture
if their ambassadors are here, they should note it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:You Can Now Subscribe For Airtel Night Plan Multiple Times / How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: / Marshmallow Update For Tecno Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.