Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Alps Smartphone Users...come In And Support... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alps Smartphone Users...come In And Support... (589 Views)

Auto Correct: Smartphone Users Worst Enemy / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS) / 15 Pictures Smartphone Users Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alps Smartphone Users...come In And Support... by Gyrados: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
I use an Alps s313 device,which some of you might know as HTC s313 and after trying to find support for my phone,I found out that there was no forum for an alps device: xda, etc..and it came to me that as there is no custom recovery or rom support,what would happen if we got a bootloop or bricked our devices...So come in and state your request,problems or contribution.....
Re: Alps Smartphone Users...come In And Support... by Gyrados: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wow,no one is using this device.....#disappointed...Guess i'm on my own....
Re: Alps Smartphone Users...come In And Support... by Gyrados: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Gyrados:
I use an Alps s313 device,which some of you might know as HTC s313 and after trying to find support for my phone,I found out that there was no forum for an alps device: xda, etc..and it came to me that as there is no custom recovery or rom support,what would happen if we got a bootloop or bricked our devices...So come in and state your request,problems or contribution.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Shrink And Convert A Video With Vlc Player / Clash Of Clans: The Game / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.