Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Sharp Boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sharp Boy (787 Views)

NYSC Sharp Guy / Sharp Badt Guy Lol / Sharp Guy Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Boy by StanP(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2009
A little went to his teacher and said "Madam, i think i should be in Pry 3", the teacher asked why and he replied My elder sis is in Pry 4 and i am more brillant than she is. So the teacher took him to see the principal and after discussing with the Principal the boy was asked to come in and answer some question which would determine if is to remain at Pry 1 or not.
P------what is 3 by 3
S------ 9
P------What is 6 by 6
S------36
After a couple of more questions, the principal decided to allow the boy to move on to Pry 3 but the teacher said she has some more questions for the boy
T=====what is it u hav in your pants,but i don't hav?
S=====em em emmm Pockets
T=====what is it that a man does standing, a woman does squatting, while a dog does with 3 legs on the ground?
S=====emmm Shaking hands
T=====what is it that a cow has four but i have just two,
S=====hmm hmme em Legs

after a couple of more similar questions and answers, the Principal interrupted "pls send this boy to the University, even me myself i got the last 10 questions wrong.

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Nigeria Visa Document Are Fake / The Jokes Section Is Getting Boring / Imaging If Obasanjo, And Other Were Footballer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.