Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

:::::: case resolved!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / :::::: case resolved!!! (1656 Views)

Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! / "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
the case has been resolved by my bank.
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by donholy28(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
screenshot of d alert or..
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by idu1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
donholy28:
screenshot of d alert or..
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by guyXander(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope your bank is not UBA? undecided
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
guyXander:
Hope your bank is not UBA? undecided
hahahaha. You may be right though.

Useless Bank For gullible Africans. angry
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by jamex93(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
This one strong o
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by bigass123(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Who rob you
Show me a screenshot of the debit alert.. angry
Are you sure your spirit never travel go France?
Cos these days nothing is impossible oh.. grin
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
bigass123:
Who rob you
Show me a screenshot of the debit alert.. angry
Are you sure your spirit never travel go France?
Cos these days nothing is impossible oh.. grin

I want to let the bank do their job. I really dont wanna do anything yet.
As you can see, i didnt even name the bank....
Will post the pictures of the numerous debits when its safe to do so!
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
go straight to your bank where you were issued your ATM ask for statement of account lodge a written letter to the bank copy CBN ATM section drop your ATM at the nearest EFCC office

2 Likes

Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by andyanders: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Credit and Debit card users are not protected as in the US or Europe, if you do not act fast, you will lose your money.

Try and find out what was purchased and where, then mail the company that the purchases were made, telling them to halt the transaction is it is not too late. If the items have not been shipped, there is a good chance of the company reversing the transaction.

1 Like

Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by DaBullIT(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
You don use ATM wey dem don trap be that ,

Your account number, password, atm card number and ATM pin don dey people hand

Call bank, cancel that card , otherwise your name na sorry
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
You don use ATM wey dem don trap be that ,

Your account number, password, atm card number and ATM pin don dey people hand

Call bank, cancel that card , otherwise your name na sorry

I called the bank and i already cancelled the card.
I never recieve any debit alert since then!!

the only time i used the card was when I WANTED TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD

2- WHEN I WANTED TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IN IKEJA CITY MALL.
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
andyanders:
Credit and Debit card users are not protected as in the US or Europe, if you do not act fast, you will lose your money.

Try and find out what was purchased and where, then mail the company that the purchases were made, telling them to halt the transaction is it is not too late. If the items have not been shipped, there is a good chance of the company reversing the transaction.

i already called the bank to cancel the card!
they have done that already!
Isn't that enough?
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by joseph1832(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Its been like six days since you opened this thread, what's the latest?. Still trying to be your usual self? Besides, this is the wrong section to post this.

Keep us posted bro....
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by mej67: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its all lies:

1. Current daily limit for Nigerian cards is $300. So how come?

2. Purchases in France will be in Euro not Dollars

Give us another gist, please
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wo
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by permanentgrace(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
magicminister:

What a smart guy!!
Mr know it all, if you read my post, you would clearly see where I said its POS transaction.
Secondly, since its a dollar card, alerts are gotten in dollars regardless of the country.

Besides, I have filled the bank forms and signed affidavit.
The bank promised to refund me on conclusion of their investigation.

So did the bank return the money?
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by joseph1832(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
permanentgrace:

I bet he will tell you that the bank is still investigating the incident, and the bank might continue to investigate this forever.

Now ask yourself bro, why didn't he just to straight to the bank and complain or call their customer care instead of coming here and shouting? Well I guess that's old icebeatz. Mr 3 million naira is small money. LMAO.

How are you MagicMinister? Its bEen a while. grin
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
permanentgrace:

Yes the situation has been resolved

1 Like

Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
joseph1832

You always seem to gloat when things go awry for me.
Well, that's your cross!
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
magicminister:
joseph.1832

You always seem to gloat when things go awry for me.
Well, that's your cross!

On the contrary bro, I don't gloat over things that aren't real or things that are only said to make one look big or important in their own imagination.

Did opening a thread here help solve your being robbed? Nope! You should have just gone to complain at your bank bro instead of coming here and do what you know how to do best!. tongue
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
joseph1832:
On the contrary bro, I don't gloat over things that aren't real or things that are only said to make one look big or important in their own imagination.

Did opening a thread here help solve your being robbed? Nope! You should have just gone to complain at your bank bro instead of coming here and do what you know how to do best!. tongue

Like i said, its your cross and you will carry it alone.

What do you care if what i am saying is real or fake?? Huh?
As you can see, i already posted the evidence some of you were clamoring for.

Besides, if you read initial post, you woul definitely see this part

"I called card services and blocked the card but i am really curious as to what happened??/
Anybody here experienced the same thing?
Please, how did you resolve it?"

Common sense would have told you that i was asking for people that have passed through same ordeal to share their experience with me....
I wasn't seeking for any unguided opinion and yours unfortunately falls in that category.

2- card services are the people that handle your card problems. If you read my post, you will see where i clearly stated that i called them.

i can only deduce that you didn't even read the post but felt you could spew your ignorant and jealousy inspired comment....

its your cross boy... its all your cross!!!... Nothing but your cross.....only your cross!!... smh!
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
magicminister:

Like i said, its your cross and you will carry it alone.

What do you care if what i am saying is real or fake?? Huh?
As you can see, i already posted the evidence some of you were clamoring for.

Besides, if you read initial post, you woul definitely see this part

"I called card services and blocked the card but i am really curious as to what happened??/
Anybody here experienced the same thing?
Please, how did you resolve it?"

Common sense would have told you that i was asking for people that have passed through same ordeal to share their experience with me....
I wasn't seeking for any unguided opinion and yours unfortunately falls in that category.

is this how you read and interpret your student's assignment? grin
This is what you hear when you're talking to a primary school pupil who thinks he's smart not knowing, that he's actually not smart at all.
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by magicminister: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
joseph1832:
This is what you hear when you're talking to a primary school pupil who thinks he's smart not knowing, that he's actually not smart at all.

look at how other people responded to the post and look at how you responded!!
You got issues boy.... we might have our differences in the dump thread but bringing ignant shiz over here is plain crass.

Do you see me posting stuffs on your worthless poems?
Like i said, i already resolved the issue.

I posted the evidence everyone was asking for.... do you want my hotel booking number so you can confirm it too??

gerrarahia bwoi!!
I wouldn't reply you again boy!!....
Re: :::::: case resolved!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
magicminister:

look at how other people responded to the post and look at how you responded!!
You got issues boy.... we might have our differences in the dump thread but bringing ignant shiz over here is plain crass.

Do you see me posting stuffs on your worthless poems?
Like i said, i already resolved the issue.

I posted the evidence everyone was asking for.... do you want my hotel booking number so you can confirm it too??

gerrarahia bwoi!!
Bla bla bla! Other people don't know you like I do, do they? Other people don't know you love to blow your trumpet do they? Other people don't know you're an egotist do they? Other people don't know you have this over bloated penchant for liking to feel very important do they? Hell, other people don't know you don't even have the balls for show up for a get together you organize yourself do they? So WTF!.

Evidence my ass! Anybody with a semblance of computer knowledge can manipulate bro. And last I checked, my poems aren't made up of lies and half baked truths are they? Or do I write them to show to boast my ego did I? Or show everyone I'm good at writing poems?

Dude, learn to change your ways men! This section is full of werewolves and vampires unlike the other thread, trust me, I'm more here than you, with the way you are, they will suck you dry and eat your alive. Just a candid advice from a former comrade. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Group Calls For Immediate Release Of Biafra Director / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Beats Wife To Pulp For Telling Him To Pay Workers' Salaries / Abubakar Audu, Apc's Gov Candidate Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.