Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Have Problem With My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have Problem With My Car (1139 Views)

How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! / I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx / Can I Replace My Car Engine Oil With A Road Side Measurement Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problem With My Car by favino(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please anyone with idea should help.the four wheel of my car is not moving I turned on the ignition the engine is working but the tyre is not moving I don't know why.
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by nigeriancuban: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmm,this one is strong have you checked if he gearbox is working fine,if its entering gear or not?
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by favino(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes the car is in gear. its automatic car
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
favino:
Yes the car is in gear. its automatic car

It's very common in most suzuki transport vehicles, all you have to do is pray hard it will work fine in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Problem With My Car by favino(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is not funny why make such coment and it pathfinder 2002 model
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by ogawisdom(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Driving shaft needs to be changed
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
favino:
This is not funny why make such coment and it pathfinder 2002 model

That was the aim.

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With My Car by austin4real(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2015
ogawisdom:
Driving shaft needs to be changed
My guess exactly...
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by favino(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks to everyone who contributed.after the mentioning of drivindshaft I decided to check it then I jacked and rotate the tyres after which it was working fine.!
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
favino:
Thanks to everyone who contributed.after the mentioning of drivindshaft I decided to check it then I jacked and rotate the tyres after which it was working fine.!

Pics or......

Jacking and rotating tyres. Does not fix the problem you mentioned. The failure will still occur again, and possibly that time you might be on 3rd mainland bridge.

You failed to describe your problem properly.
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ur Car had a paralysis and it was God that saved you before you rotated the shaft.
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
A Mechanic has joined the prophets.
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by ogawisdom(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
favino:

Tot u said ur tyres were nt moving ie rotating after engaging D or R in ur gear. If d tyres r rotating when u jacked up then d car shld move otherwise check ur handbrake or may b u have brake binding.

In fact ur description of d problem is very poor n no one can help with ur poor description of the problem
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by favino(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2015
ogawisdom:

Tot u said ur tyres were nt moving ie rotating after engaging D or R in ur gear. If d tyres r rotating when u jacked up then d car shld move otherwise check ur handbrake or may b u have brake binding.

In fact ur description of d problem is very poor n no one can help with ur poor description of the problem
Sorry folks if u didn't understand me what I actually did was shift my gear to neutral while the car is on wedge before rotating the tyres.and somebody said smthng about 3rd mainland bridge I reject it
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
favino:

Sorry folks if u didn't understand me what I actually did was shift my gear to neutral while the car is on wedge before rotating the tyres.and somebody said smthng about 3rd mainland bridge I reject it

There was nothing wrong with your car in the first place, you were just messing with the auxiliary stick.
Re: I Have Problem With My Car by favino(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

There was nothing wrong with your car in the first place, you were just messing with the auxiliary stick.
How do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Car Plate Number If Its Valid......very Important / Car Pooling To Edo State!!!! / Check If Your Car Has This Safety Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.