Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tips Of The Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tips Of The Week (629 Views)

Money Spent On The Week-long Arabian Visits By PMB Recovered. / 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week / Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of The Week by kennyfela: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
How often do you let other people’s nonsense change your mood? Do you let a bad driver, rude waiter, curt boss, or an insensitive employee ruin your day? Unless you’re the Terminator, for an instant you’re probably set back on your heels. However, the mark of a successful person is how quickly that person can get back their focus on what’s important. Sixteen years ago I learned this lesson.I learned it in the back of a New York City taxi cab. Here’s what happened:I hopped in a taxi, and we took off for Grand Central Station. | Read More Here>>> http://www.infomanetworkcenter..com/

(1) (Reply)

Made In Isreal Technology / BREAKING NEWS!!! Boko Haram Bombs Big Mosque, Many Killed / Based On Your Location, This Is How Much You Might Be Paying For Electricity Nex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.