Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1345 Views)

Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fireson: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: . by eme1n(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Una don start...

4 Likes

Re: . by nnachukz(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Ok. Dig deeper. It is still shallow.

3 Likes

Re: . by Fireson: 2:15am On Oct 26, 2015
eme1n:
Una don start...
No be joke ooo.....

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2015
nnachukz:
Ok. Dig deeper. It is still shallow.
Alright sir.. wink
Re: . by aoshi: 2:45am On Oct 26, 2015
and why was this issue not brought up pre-judgement?

2 Likes

Re: . by onatisi(m): 2:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerians like wahala. Let both parties go for a rerun and let the best rigger win! All this in law this or that is unnecessary >sad

1 Like

Re: . by onatisi(m): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2015
aoshi:
because it is a non issue. As long as the judge isn't related to any of the candidates
Re: . by Fireson: 2:57am On Oct 26, 2015
aoshi:
My brother, this is still a mystery to me... angry
Re: . by Fireson: 2:58am On Oct 26, 2015
onatisi:
Nigerians like wahala. Let both parties go for a rerun and let the best rigger win! All this in law this or that is unnecessary >sad
Naija!!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by onatisi(m): 3:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Fireson:

Naija!!!!
but that is what will eventually happen . One party will outrig the other,the losing party will threaten violence,few ppl will be killed,politicians from the losing side will decamp to the winning party and the cycle continues .so why should ppl bother themselves

4 Likes

Re: . by FYB(m): 3:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerians. .....una sabi dig deep oo

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 3:06am On Oct 26, 2015
onatisi:
but that is what will eventually happen . One party will outrig the other,the losing party will threaten violence,few ppl will be killed,politicians from the losing side will decamp to the winning party and the cycle continues .so why should ppl bother themselves
You spoke sense!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: . by M4gunners: 3:50am On Oct 26, 2015
onatisi:
Exactly what i said before. This is just a platform where innocent citizens will be kill again in the name of election rerun. God is watching all of us.

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 4:01am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=M4gunners post=39364362]Exactly what i said before. This is just a platform where innocent citizens will be kill again in the name of election rerun. God is watching all of us. embarassed

The gate of hell shall not prevail.....

1 Like

Re: . by Louisville141(m): 4:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Was the election rigged or not

Reminds me of the man that needed halogen light to read out the result
SMH

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 4:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Louisville141:
Was the election rigged or not

Reminds me of the man that needed halogen light to read out the result
SMH
Bro, the election was not rigged. Believe me!!! wink
Re: . by Warlord3000(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Yawning
Re: . by menix(m): 5:05am On Oct 26, 2015
In-laws System of Govt..

Now I see who Rochas is copying.

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:
In-laws System of Govt..

Now I see who Rochas is copying.
My brother, the whole system is bleeped!!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Prince: I Side With Israel – Not The Palestinians / Brief Background Of Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu Minister Of Science And Technology / What Happened To The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.