Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Murder: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Murder: (754 Views)

Murder To English Language / Murder Of English! / Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murder: by sydney01(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2009
An English guy was very ill and his son went to visit him in the hospital. Suddenly, the father began to breathe heavily and grabbed the pen and pad by the bed. With his last ounce of strength he wrote a note, dropped it, and died. The son was so overcome with grief that he didn't remember slipping the note into his pocket. At the funeral, he reached into the pocket of his coat and immediately felt the note. He excitedly read it thinking it might be something he could recite during the service. It said: YOU self-servicer -- GET OFF MY OXYGEN TUBE!!!
Re: Murder: by D1KeleVra(m): 1:02am On May 13, 2009
heho!
Re: Murder: by Muslimah: 5:54am On May 13, 2009
What can I say*shrugs*
whatever will be will be,the future is not ours to see.

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Craze / Actually No! It Will Make Me Run Faster Than You! / Do Negroes Have A Low Iq?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.