Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,492 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed (568 Views)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed Urgently / Barbing Salon Vs Cybercafe/business Centre With 500k Capital. Advice Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by ashatoda: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2015
I am posting this on behalf of a brother. He works in Lagos but lives in Ibadan and has a house at the new parts of the city. He comes home only at weekend and is desiring to start a biz but wants something that would not require his presence. What sort of biz do you think he can do. He has about 120k to invest. I wrote all dis description because stock or whatever is out of it he wants a real biz that will bring in money with little supervision.
Re: Advice Needed by ashatoda: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2015
ashatoda:
I am posting this on behalf of a brother. He works in Lagos but lives in Ibadan and has a house at the new parts of the city. He comes home only at weekend and is desiring to start a biz but wants something that would not require his presence. What sort of biz do you think he can do. He has about 120k to invest. I wrote all dis description because stock or whatever is out of it he wants a real biz that will bring in money with little supervision.
Re: Advice Needed by ashatoda: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2015
ashatoda:

I need this biz ideas seriously. Please i will be happy to have 1 or 2 so that he wont just squander the money. Pls kindly share info
Re: Advice Needed by ashatoda: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
is dere no one on NLand who can help a bro?
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2015
ashatoda:

I need this biz ideas seriously. Please i will be happy to have 1 or 2 so that he wont just squander the money. Pls kindly share info
I will advice you to start up this biz named MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS. I'm 100 sure that this biz will make you earn massive incomes as you invest into it. Mobile Marketing Biz are of different kinds, like bulksms biz, Robocall biz, Callertunez biz, Shortcode biz, Mobile app. biz, GSM Database biz, e.t.c Out of all these biz. You can become a services provider of all the above and also do the business yourself. You can have you own Shortcode and start doing the business. SHORTCODE business is one of the business that sucks 2day. Its the easiest way to generate huge income today with no special skill, the only skill you need is "how to type and send text messages" Let me ask you, have you ever received a text message from different short numbers like 33151, 35241 etc asking you to reply with some word to get something? Did I here you say YES! Right Thats called SHORTCODE. Good news, You too can legitimately copy those companies that are sending you those messages and be netting hundreds of thousands of money in your bank account every month effortlessly. Here are what you need to start and succeed in SHORTCODE Business: 1=> Basic skill on how to check your email using a computer of smart phone. 2=> A unique shortcode number like 32711, 51009 from a reliable transparent and trusted Shortcode setup company. Click here for reliable shortcode setup company: http://www.solutionbestbusiness.com/index.php/2014-12-11-06-44-14/shortcode 3=> A bank account with any bank in Nigeria or any country you reside to withdraw your earnings (Savings or Current Account is perfect) 4=> A good marketing plan for your shortcode business Just give it a trial and you will be highly convinced you can contact me with this number 08065790083 we are ready to mentor you till your bank account start swelling up. Avoid Procastination. We are also ready to setup a mobile marketing portal (website) to make it easy for you not to spend extra money on sending the text messages 10nks http://www.solutionbestbusiness.com/index.php/2014-12-11-06-44-14/shortcode 08065790083
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 29, 2015
09039205941 whatsapp or contact me. would like us to discuss further....
Re: Advice Needed by javaterian(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
ashatoda:

Contact me on whatsapp for a breakdown of clothes biz that he can do on part time basis: 08068859506

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Website Content Writers / closed / Teach Me Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.