Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

26ROY's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 26ROY's Profile / 26ROY's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 26ROY: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
NOT ONLY SHOW YOUR MUM YOU HAVE TO ASK HER WHO DISVIRGIN HER
i cant stop laughing....we all are in support for PDP, GEJ till 2019
Politics / Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 26ROY: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] smileyAPC has done us more harm in this state, the LASTMA collected 60k from my uncle just because he stopped to drop someone at that church busstop, ok on friday, he had a flat tire on that same spot, i was surprised to see the LASTMA, coming to help us change the tire,..i laughed because i knew it waz because APC needs more votes, but i vowed that over my dead body will i vote for APC...JIMI till 2019
Romance / Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by 26ROY: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Runs girls joor, omo who get time for all these dam girlfriends,
Romance / Re: Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? by 26ROY: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Runs girls joor, omo who get time for all these dam girlfriend,
Culture / Re: Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! by 26ROY: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmm, omo they puffed weed into that creaure

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Most Glamorous UNN Campus Babes by 26ROY: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Some of them cant even, shake my jigiji when they strip off
Politics / Re: Eko Bridge Repairs Starts August 23, Bridge Won't Be Closed by 26ROY: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2014
undecidedthat fashola self? If he can set up a commite to checkmate the 'kai' i will be happy with him, cuz the way these guys are seizing people's goods eh?
Politics / Re: Eko Bridge Repairs Starts August 23, Bridge Won't Be Closed by 26ROY: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2014
undecidedthat fashola self? If he can set up a commite to checkmate the 'kai' i will be happy with him, cuz the way these guys areo
Nairaland / General / Re: Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. by 26ROY: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
angry[color=#550000][/color]
scanp: In summary!
chai, i pity you because you read but don't understand
Religion / Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by 26ROY: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2014
i think its should be lack of hope that causes one to think of comitting sucide, why some are tried of living because of excess hardship

1 Like

Career / Re: The Decline Of Lagos Bus Conductors by 26ROY: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2014
e no easy for lagos even for ezkiel
Politics / Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by 26ROY: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Neyoor: Contrary to rumours being spread on the social
media by some people, the Ekiti State governor –
elect, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose has debunked
passing any negative comments on the chances of
the Osun State PDP governorship candidate, Iyiola
Omisore to win the August 9, 2014 governorship
poll, saying that he knew nothing about those
comments.

According to a press statement issued in Ado Ekiti
on Friday by the Governor-Elect’s Chief Press
Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, and made available
to Saturday Sun, Fayose said that his
preoccupation for now was for Omisore and PDP to
win the election and he was doing everything
possible to see that it comes to pass.

Adelusi alleged that the statement posted on the
social media was the work of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), which he said, “had been
overwhelmed by fear of losing Osun few weeks
after it was booted out of Ekiti State.” His word:
“Not only will Aregbesola go back to stay with his
master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the August 9
election, but the PDP will takeover the South
West.”

Adelusi urged the Osun PDP members to remain
united and ignore any negative news particularly
on the social media, saying it was done with the
intention of causing disunity among the PDP
leaders, adding that with all their propaganda in
Ekiti, it ended 16 – 0, in favour of Fayose.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=73871

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.