Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Am Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Something (308 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Something by mulattoclaro(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am something ; I started a civil war that I couldn't win that led to the death of over 3 million of my people and yet still blame Nigeria for its problems. What am I?

I am something; I'm into fake drugs, fake products, kidnapping, ritual killings, armed robbery, baby making factory, drug trafficking, highway robbery etc. What am I?

I am something I'm the most tribalistic and clannish set of people and when something doesn't favour me, I'm always wailing and rolling over the floor. What am I?

I am something; I always try to claim other people's land, tribe and when it doesn't work I start crying of marginalization. What am I?

I am something; I cannot stay in my region cos it's erosion infested and landlocked and I'm always seen in other people's land like a fly following shiit.

I am something; I started a war and ran to abidjan. What am I?

Anyone who can answer these words correctly would be given airtime worth 2k on any network he or she uses.

P.S. I won't be surprised if I'm called yoruba and may trailer load of Dangote cement crush any mod and his or her generation if they ban me cos I've not broken any rule. Let the games begin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Something by benedictnsi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
@Op, I tot they already killed people like you during the war and slave trade Era

How did you manifest

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Allegation:i Find Charges Very Empty And Frivolous —orubebe / Tweet Of The Day! / Has Power Supply Really Improved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.