Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Simple Method To Become Anonymous On Internet When Browsing On Your Pc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Simple Method To Become Anonymous On Internet When Browsing On Your Pc (430 Views)

Mtn Is Back Again With South Africa Free Browsing On MTN Using Yoga VPN / CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD) / CHEAPEST AIRTEL DATA 100MB=N100 200MB=N200 1G=600 2G=1100 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Method To Become Anonymous On Internet When Browsing On Your Pc by opeyemi66: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2015

I will be teaching you how you can be anonymous on internet when browsing on computer by changing you system IP to US IP of UK IP, just follow the steps bellow..

HOW TO BE ANONYMOUS ON INTERNET BY CHANGING IP ADDRESS
1. open your browser Mozilla Firefox, click on tools and click on addons, when it open on the search box search for anonymox, when it open install it and restart your Mozilla Firefox.

2. after you restart click customize your Mozilla by bringing that anonymox to top menu bar, after that, click on that anonymox and turn it on, choose any country you want and click on start

Thats all you IP will be changed and no one can locate you because you have successfully change your IP Adress.

SOURCE: http://naijah.com/2015/09/28/how-to-change-your-ip-address-to-be-anonymous-on-internet-when-browsing-on-computer/

1 Like

Re: Simple Method To Become Anonymous On Internet When Browsing On Your Pc by deathmen12: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2015
i see

(1) (Reply)

Can I Write Article For Your Blog Or Business? / Quality Cheap Washing Machine For Sale / Bad Ass Gamimg Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.