Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Things You Should Know About Android Version 6.0 Marshmallo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things You Should Know About Android Version 6.0 Marshmallo (673 Views)

Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android / Lets Talk about Android! / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Android Version 6.0 Marshmallo by faftop: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Well to me it's not really different from the previous version

Fingerprint Authorization

Though some device made this available for their users, its never being from google. some of us even went to the extent of downloading the app, its never real, if you have used that app before you should know that i don't need to be an hacker before i can unlock your, all i need is just little understanding of the app. This is the first time google will enable such a feature on android device, and i think that's really awesome, as your device will be really secured and even playstore purchase supports it.

It Improves Your Device Battery Life

How does it do that? This android version is made in such a way that it makes your device doze off when it discover that its not active for a while, when this happens it makes your device be in a mode close to airplane mode, but it doesn't stops you from receiving notifications.

Text Input

Users with small screen device finds it hard and frustrating to input text most of the time. With this marshmallo version, you will find it accurate and less frustrating when typing on your device.

Total Backup of All Your Apps

The previous version has this features, but marshmallo give it in a better way. You can backup all your including its data, and when you restore it, you start from exactly where you stopped.

USB Type-C

Android users are going to love this. With USB Type-C enable on your device, you will enjoy faster charging, data transfer like the speed of light. This USB Type-C is also known to provide reversible cables, and that makes it a very nice feature.

for more check http://topnetworks..com/2015/11/7-things-you-should-know-about-android.html#more
Re: Things You Should Know About Android Version 6.0 Marshmallo by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
It is Marshmallow
Re: Things You Should Know About Android Version 6.0 Marshmallo by faftop: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is Marshmallow
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wait!, An LG Android Smartphone For Less Than $10? / Infinix Zero For Sale At 17,000 (negotiable) / Lenovo K4 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.