Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? (7513 Views)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today / N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Flaws In 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Some of us had made it clear ever since that we want a Biafra or a confederation but Kanu's approach was no option for several seasons;

1) Kanu never consulted with other agitators for Biafra on the way forward even if they started the agitation before him, he felt his words were yea and amen.
2) Kanu insulted the Catholic Church on several occasions. Remember our people are far too Catholic
3) Most of our parents and grandparents who witnessed the last war never pray for such again, many never want to even talk about it because of the deprivation they suffered, Kanu never saw the war himself and not seeing the need to convince them why they should head into another, most of these veterans of the last war reside in Alaigbo.
4) Kanu prays in a strange language they seem not to understand; Chukwu Okike Abiama, this Jewish one too and most people seem not to understand the switch from Jesus name because this is what they've learnt, just change with no explanation.
5) Elected Igbo leaders though some found wanting here and there, Kanu goes on bastardising them, not knowing the people love them
6) Kanu never knew there are far more MASSOB sympathisers in Alaigbo than IPOB sympathisers.
7) Kanu's love for vile words.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Vicotex(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op carry your mouth go meet uwazuruike

19 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
Yeske2:
Some of us had made it clear ever since that we want a Biafra or a confederation but Kanu's approach was no option for several seasons;

1) Kanu never consulted with other agitators for Biafra on the way forward even if they started the agitation before him, he felt his words were yea and amen.
2) Kanu insulted the Catholic Church on several occasions. Remember our people are far too Catholic
3) Most of our parents and grandparents who witnessed the last war never pray for such again, many never want to even talk about it because of the deprivation they suffered, Kanu never saw the war himself and not seeing the need to convince them why they should head into another, most of these veterans of the last war reside in Alaigbo.
4) Kanu prays in a strange language they seem not to understand; Chukwu Okike Abiama, this Jewish one too and most people seem not to understand the switch from Jesus name because this is what they've learnt, just change with no explanation.
5) Elected Igbo leaders though some found wanting here and there, Kanu goes on bastardising them, not knowing the people love them
6) Kanu never knew there are far more MASSOB sympathisers in Alaigbo than IPOB sympathisers.
[/s]

Thrash made of lies is an act of abusing thrash.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by ELTON123(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Who be this yoruba mechanic?[/size]

40 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
No be me talk o, Ndigbo banyi spoke with their actions today

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
ELTON123:
Who be this yoruba mechanic?
The people had spoken and there's nothing y'all can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by LordMecuzy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
observing
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by PentiumPro(f): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
What is Mega about this sparsely attended rallies today by jobless oafs disturbing the peace of peace loving Nigerians in the SE?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
I believe most of you were so disappointed with the outcome today, Kanu was given a full RED CARD today in Alaigbo, earlier you accept it, the better

12 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by vision2022: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ewu Awusa, Amala paragwa igwe Nma gi. Idiottt

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
you guys havent watched the videos yet............. saw one pic on fb with CHANNELS TV logo captioned REVOLUTION COMING TO NIGERIA SOON or something like that...............
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
PentiumPro:
What is Mega about this sparsely attended rallies today by jobless oafs disturbing the peace of peace loving Nigerians in the SE?
Was there any rallies especially in Alaigbo? Don't let them deceive you.
Ndigbo had finally spoken. RED card for Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by FKO81(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:

You are one out of millions of Igbos seeking for Biafra, stop seeking for attaintion please.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
vision2022:
Ewu Awusa, Amala paragwa igwe Nma gi. Idiottt
Itiboribo di ka gi, you think traders in Aba and Onitsha ain't refined enough to know what they want? Go engage them and they'd gist you

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Ikengawo: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
[s]Some of us had made it clear ever since that we want a Biafra or a confederation but Kanu's approach was no option for several seasons;

7) Kanu's love for vile words.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
FKO81:

You are one out of millions of Igbos seeking for Biafra, stop seeking for attaintion please.
Fault any one point i stated, this thread ain't for your level anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by ELTON123(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
PentiumPro:
my dog de hungry for ur toto grin
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
The people had spoken unequivocably that Kanu isn't in their agenda, IPOB members, what saith thou?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
ELTON123:
my dog de hungry for ur toto grin
Face topic

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by sonnie10: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
FKO81:

I love Maths. This what OP looks like 0.000001. In primary school we called such figure Insignificant, therefore it is thrown away. I was hoping to see what the flaws in today's protest were but OP only was engaged in senseless rant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
I can bet it that most online noise makers here are far too Igbo than myself and my Alaigbo brothers
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonnie10:

I love Maths. This what OP looks like 0.000001. In primary school we called such figure Insignificant, therefore it is thrown away. I was hoping to see what the flaws in today's protest were but OP only was engaged in senseless rant.
Sure, less than 0.00000000000001% actually but 99.99% in Alaigbo had spoken today
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by nabiz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:

I hate u with passion. I think ur armed security men have succeeded in killing one arm less ipod protester? No problem!
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EasternLion: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske, three days of the protest and today is the first of it, so relax.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Y'all can see we still remain republicans here, the Igbo spirit---- you never lord it over me and vice versa, every man must have his say and not an albino communist champion directing us on our way of life.
He's in a cell or dungeon somewhere and 99.99% of the people he's trying to liberate never bothered says a lot

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
EasternLion:
Yeske, three days of the protest and today is the first of it, so relax.
Do you want me to pick you on this post tomorrow and next?
Nna, accept it that most of our people here are pro MASSOB and not IPOB, i live here and i know what and how people get so pissed off about IPOB here and when we tell you guys, you say we are Yorubas or Hausas

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
nabiz:
I hate u with passion. I think ur armed security men have succeeded in killing one arm less ipod protester? No problem!
That you hate me doesn't stop my bank account from running so save your cries, the 'iPod" member who died should blame himself and not me, he decided to be brainwashed and used while his mates are heading home or joints after a hard day's work

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Nna, accept it that most of our people here are pro MASSOB and not IPOB, i live here and i know what and how people get so pissed off about IPOB here and when we tell you guys, you say we are Yorubas or Hausas

When people not one and not two tag you or call u either hausa or yoruba... They can't be wrong at the same time....

Guy forget biafra matter and go do DNA check up...

Hating you won't even help bc your frustration will do a perfect job...

I still also believe that cardiac arrest still kills youth like you...
Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EasternLion: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:

shut up oga, jester, just shut up.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

When people not one and not two tag you or call u either hausa or yoruba... They can't be wrong at the same time....

Guy forget biafra matter and go do DNA check up...

Hating you won't even help bc your frustration will do a perfect job...

I still also believe that cardiac arrest still kills youth like you...
Fool
Fine i'm kanuri but your Igbo people had told the world what they feel towards your type and albino Kanu. We will tell the world too that Alaigbo isn't about IPOB alone.
Has the albino been released after the billion man match?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
EasternLion:

shut up oga, jester, just shut up.
I've said it several times here that the FG shouldn't bother about IPOB, those of us in the SE alone will submerge you all in river Niger, get me your pix at the march today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Ogun State As Heavy Snow Begins To Fall (photo) / Electoral Bill: Senate In Closed Session To Take Decision / Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.