Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2724 Views)

Attn Seun Osewa: Typing Jesus In Capital Letters Turns To Small Letters / Emotional ‘onion Notebook’ Makes You Cry When You Write In It / Tiny Taliban - Kids Of 5 Train At Terror Camp In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by ichommy(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2009
how will i write in tiny small letters if i want to write a qoute or website and change of colour when posting
Re: How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by Shaz(f): 11:46am On May 14, 2009
Hi. I guess you're talking about writing in subscripts. At the beginning of the text, type in [ sub ] (without the spaces inbtw)and at the end of d text, type in [/ sub ](without the spaces aswell). Hope you understand.
Re: How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by agabaI23(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2009
Click on 'A' icon with double headed vertical arrow and you will see this [/size]. Insert your cursor in position I[size=8pt]I
Type whatever you want to type.

reduce or increase size by replacing '8' [size=[b]8[/b]pt][/size] with 1, 2, 3, . . . or 9, 10, 11, . . .

Hope this helps!
Re: How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by ichommy(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2009
thanks
Re: How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by agabaI23(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2009
ichommy:

thanks

You still miss it. In one of your posts, you wanted to write 'ichommy true son of his father' in small letters.

Your mistake is that you wrote the phrase outside the bracket.
It should be in the middle of the bracket.

Another way is to highlight the sentence or phrase and then click on the A with double headed arrow sign
Re: How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by sexymoma(f): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
[/sub][color=#006600][/color]Me too[sub]
Re: How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Recharge A Generator Battery / How Do I View My Private Messages? / News Highlights For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.