Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (3163 Views)

List Of Developed Serviced Estates In Yaba / Cheap Plots Of Land in Decent & Lovely Estates in Simawa, Ogun State / Good And Cheap land & buildings In Various Estates in Abuja For Sale(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 14, 2009
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 11:52pm On May 14, 2009
I can see SDbaba your sexytime lover is back and both of you are ready to take your relationship to the next level, get a place together cheesy And i can see that I wasn't enough woman for you that you had to dump me for a guy angry Don't let me stop you my dear, what God has joined together cheesy grin cheesy

Just invite us to the wedding sha grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01am On May 15, 2009
Re: . by EKWA(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2009
Please any estate from Lekki 1 to VGC gate, let us know the developers contact details.
Re: . by X2X(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2009
EKWA:

Please any estate from Lekki 1 to VGC gate, let us know the developers contact details.

+1
Re: . by yanka: 2:38pm On May 15, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 2:03am On May 16, 2009
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 4:28am On May 16, 2009
wwheelz:

Comot dere angry angry angry

You're about to be charged with thread derailment, harrassment, name-calling and a host of other charges I have to compile.

I see the air is back in your tire with your unbanning abi na disban.

I thought bans were forever, pls put in a good word for igwe na wink wink It's just pathetic seeing him reduced to igwe.

@ Topic

I'm still waiting o, info would be appreciated.

Sshhhh, you and your big mouth, ahn han, see as you wan expose me like an 8-day old baby angry You are not allowed to mention the D word at all at all angry I have to do all in my power to prevent the Admin from saying or even entertain the thought; "see why I banned her for troublemaking" so I beg, I have to keep behaving like the model child that I have always been lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U Bleep up small sha o, upon all your mouth, na Sdbaba you end up with, thought you had class grin Oh well, love they say is blind and so on and so forth cool

Talking of land sef, I forgot to tell you that in addition to my role as a Sanitisation Officer, An Editor-in-Chief, Chairlady of the biggest Travel Agent in West Africa courtesy of you of course to mention a few, I have just undergone a 7 year university course and I am now a full fledged qualified omo_onile, so yeah we have what you want in stock, Lekki is where you want shey, of course we have that, would you even like to move in today tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On May 16, 2009
Re: . by X2X(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2009
wwheelz:

Thanks, yanka. Is price negotiable and does it already include VAT or is VAT not applicable?

Still awaiting info on any other developments.

The apartments look good but they are so expensive.
Re: . by dreamsreal: 2:44pm On May 16, 2009
hte
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 16, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Massive Christmas Price Slash On Edge Villa, Eleko, Lekki / Work Commence at Lekki Deep SeaPort, Time to Invest In Ibeju Lekki #Promise Land / 20 Reasons Why smart investors choose Amen Estate in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.