Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery (2520 Views)

HP Elitebook 8560p Core I7 Goes For 75k / Hp Elitebook 8560p I7 4gb 500gb Price N110k / USA Used Gaming HP Elitebook 8460p,intel Core-i7 2.8ghz+1GB Radeon Graphx -SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery by 3RNEST(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hi Everyone

I need this laptop battery badly, from Nigeria, i'm in Liberia...
Please tell me how much its will cost & sending it to me here...
send me a mail if you have some for sell.... next2design[at]gmail.com..

Thanks..... embarassed

Re: Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why not search for it in Amazon or eBay and buy it from there, it will be shipped to you...
Re: Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery by 3RNEST(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2015
udemzy101:
Why not search for it in Amazon or eBay and buy it from there, it will be shipped to you...
HOW CAN I BUY IT? help me out i really need this battery.... embarassed
Re: Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2015
3RNEST:

HOW CAN I BUY IT? help me out i really need this battery.... embarassed

I believe u have a master card, go to your bank and tell them u want to be able to use it to buy online... Then go to the site and follow the instructions on the sales page.

Better still, look for someone that can do it over there for you....

Buying from Nigerian will be more expensive, cos the seller will sell to make profit and the shipping fee will be added too, but buying directly will reduce costs...
Re: Hp-elitebook-8560p-battery by 3RNEST(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
udemzy101:

I believe u have a master card, go to your bank and tell them u want to be able to use it to buy online... Then go to the site and follow the instructions on the sales page.

Better still, look for someone that can do it over there for you....

Buying from Nigerian will be more expensive, cos the seller will sell to make profit and the shipping fee will be added too, but buying directly will reduce costs...
send me a mail, lets talk here... next2design[at]gmail.com....thanks

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! !! NEW ARRIVAL US USED HP PROBOOK / Buy Uk/us/belgium/naija New&used Laptops At Cheap Price / Please Guys What Laptop Can I Get For 80k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.