Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is Wrong With Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With Mtn (915 Views)

Free Airtime & Data With MTN / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Mtn by temigreat(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
For over 1 hour now i have being trying to call ife mi but mtn keeps on saying am not allow to call the number what do they mean i have N100 in my line am just feed up of this mtn sh*t
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by NewBorn2: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
temigreat:
For over 1 hour now i have being trying to call ife mi but mtn keeps on saying am not allow to call the number what do they mean i have N100 in my line am just feed up of this mtn sh*t
That's hostage situation. They want you to talk to your government.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by lomprico(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
5.2billion dollars!
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by temigreat(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
i tried text message but showing failing nawooo for MTN
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Go reregister your line
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by temigreat(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
My line is registered
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by lekjons(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
temigreat:
maybe u haven't subscribe to their "love-meter", or don't u get this message "love-meter, check if u and ur partner're compatible(or whatever)" no joke..

@the bold, i'm a staff of MTN, kindly send me her no: on 08166233333(no fear oo, that's one of our hot-lines)wink, maybe i can help..
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by temigreat(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
thank you oga mtn 070349734.. complete the rest if u are truly MTN STAFF

lekjons:
maybe u haven't subscribe to their "love-meter", or don't u get this message "love-meter, check if u and ur partner're compatible(or whatever)" no joke..

@the bold, i'm a staff of MTN, kindly send me her no: on 08166233333(no fear oo, that's one of our hot-lines)wink, maybe i can help..
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by temigreat(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
@lekjons thank you oga mtn 070349734.. complete the rest if u are truly MTN STAFF
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by lekjons(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
temigreat:
@lekjons thank you oga mtn 070349734.. complete the rest if u are truly MTN STAFF
how should i know, there're many phone numbers that starts with that..

hey bro i'm just trying to help ok?!

ok tell me her name, then type her no and remove the last digit..

how about that?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mtn by femi4: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
temigreat:
Minimum account balance required to make lovers call is now N500 and anything below that, your call wont go through

(1) (Reply)

MTN Emptying Customer's Data / Any Cheat On Psiphone ? / Latest: Enjoy Mtn Unlimited Browsing Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.