Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Would Like Feedback - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Would Like Feedback (1107 Views)

Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / New Business Idea - Need Feedback [survey] / Feedback And "contact Us", Are They The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Like Feedback by azbaby8062(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2006
Within the past six months we began a new Nigerian website.  The primary purpose of www.Nigerianfolks.com is to bring together the knowledge and resources of Nigerians all over the world and let them be available for the mutual enrichment of all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria(ns). This is a website with a difference. Providing information, interactives, Music, chat, video streams, religious, cultural and traditional incentives.

We would appreciate participation and feedback to how we can make this a better site. We look forward to seeing you there.
Re: Would Like Feedback by kheme(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2006
i am a typical website critic! right now, i have nothing good to say about the website. but, i ain't condemning it though!

better programing can be done, better graphics, but concept is good, but not lone!
Re: Would Like Feedback by diltony(f): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2006
The concept of the site is ok. but as a site meant to gather information, i would expect a great deal of speed and efficiency.
I think it is best to reduce flash and use jscript (but do not overdo it).
Re: Would Like Feedback by azbaby8062(f): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2006
Thank you Kheme for responding. I am always interested in getting feedback on how to make the site better. We are new to all of this and appreciate any feedback that people can give.
Re: Would Like Feedback by azbaby8062(f): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2006
Thanks for your honest feedback. We will take that into consideration. I know that Flash can sometimes slow up the site.
Re: Would Like Feedback by gdi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
the site it is good, but please take down the intro (skip intro died years ago), and then the choice of color is rather hash-it seems to be a site for nerds.

pls read https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26705.0.html
Re: Would Like Feedback by astronp7(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2006
azbaby8062, I will encourage that you redesign the site. I it will take time to be done done, I suggestb that atleast the home page be redesign. It is even likely that you may end up with a better design.

So that you can achieve your objectives. I wish you the best.

Emmanel Ezeali

(1) (Reply)

Discover the Hidden secret of SEO? / Who Has A Credit Card? / Naija Webdevelopers And Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.