Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil (608 Views)

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by twosquare(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
2015 continues the year of judgment

Last year was Year of Judgment 1. This year will be the Year of Judgment 2, 2015. Last year was judgment for the church. This year was judgment for the world. This year is a very significant year in that God permitted the Anti-Christ to be born. He has prevented that for a long time. The book of Revelations (chapter 10:1) records a mighty Archangel coming down from heaven clothed with a cloud, (with a) rainbow on his head. His face was like the sun. He feet were like pillars of fire. We know him now to be the Archangel over the whole planet earth, Uryaluzzael (also the archangel over Australia).

He had a little book open in his hand. He set his right foot on the sea, and his left foot on the land. And he cried out with a loud voice. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders uttered their voices, John said, I was about to write, but and I heard a voice from Heaven saying unto me, “Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.” Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said,

“There will be no more delay! But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.” (Note: there is no single seven thunder prophet but rather God reveals it to His prophets; this includes apostles who function as prophets in their ministry before attaining the office of apostle – e.g. Paul, Silas, John the apostle).

Remember that this takes place after the sixth trumpet. So the seventh trumpet was about to be sounded in this vision that John the apostle saw. And between the sixth trumpet and the seventh trumpet, which took place in chapter 11, verse 15, the Seven Thunders (prophecy) was given.

For at the sounding it says:
The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of our Lord and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever.

So the Seven Thunders, in summary, is what we call the judgement and defeat of Satan and his cohorts. And there is only one conclusion to all the details of the seven thunders: The defeat of Satan and his cohorts and the coming of the kingdom of our Lord, which is heralded by the sounding of the seventh trumpet.

Part of the seven thunders prophecy was given on November 14th, 2012. It’s been about 2 years plus. Within the first delivery of the seven thunders prophecy, there was a statement made on the birth of the Anti-Christ. The reason why in Revelations chapter 10 the seven thunders was hidden, held back and only revealed in our time, is because the moment the seven thunders are allowed to be revealed, permission by God is given for Satan to gather his forces. The birth of the Anti-Christ will be the gathering of satanic forces, which God permitted. It is predestined that God will defeat them.

If Satan already knows that he is destined for defeat, why does he still do what he does? Firstly, that is his nature. Secondly, he is trying to cause a Pyrrhic victory. A Pyrrhic victory is a win that causes so much damage that it is a loss to everyone. He is trying to cause as much damage as possible so that the joy and the essence of God’s victory will cost too much. God is not going to allow that. That is why God is releasing more angels in this revival. And we are working quite closely with the angels now.

We are working so closely with God and the day is coming when all the churches are established, I’ll be preaching here, and I’ll turn around and I’ll disappear and I’m in another church. It will be very common as we work closer and closer with the angels. On the Internet, there are some people that claim to travel in the spirit: Some guy who goes to a particular room, a particular place. I would like to tell you I’ve seen those things in the spirit: They are not true.

The only people who have to a certain extent, experienced some of those things, would be people like Smith Wigglesworth and John G Lake. Some of those claims are false claims. Travelling in the spirit and being transported physically takes three things. It takes the vessel to be ready. It takes the work of the Holy Spirit. It takes the work of angels. So, there are 3 parties involved, and this we will teach at a different time.

In the meantime, we have said that God has permitted the Anti-Christ to be born this year. Because of that, two major events will take place. One will be the actual taking over a human body by a fallen angel, in some manner swallow up the human spirit, and take the place of the human spirit. That will be a little child in the womb of parents dedicated to Satan for generations. And that will be a major event. When we talk about the year the Anti-Christ is born, one event is the Anti-Christ actually inhabiting the foetus in the womb.

That is major. It’s the work of fallen angels equivalent to the work they did in Genesis 6:1-2. ("Sons of God” refer to the angels – once in Genesis and three times in the book of Job). From Job, contextual interpretation tells us that ‘sons of God’ refer to the angels. Plus, we do know that cross references refer to the falling of angels beyond their domain in the book of Peter and the book of Jude. You trace that back to Genesis 6, where angels created an ability to merge with human flesh. There was a mixture of two species – angels and human flesh, and giants were born.

The first of the two events will take place only after 11th February 2015. When we can say we are sure, I’ll say, “surely”. Prophecy has to be exact when you know it is exact. The specific time has not been revealed. I only know it cannot be done until after 11 February. Most likely, it will be March by the time Satan gathers all his forces to do this. So in March of this year or shortly thereafter, there will be a titanic event in the dimension of the spirit, where for the first time in the history of mankind, a fallen angel takes human form slightly different from the manner in Genesis 6.

They’ve never done it in this manner before: A fallen angel will find permission given by humans who are either direct or indirect worshippers of Satan, or who subscribe to his darkness. There will be a conception of a human child. This human child will be of parents who are a mixture of Jewish and Middle Eastern blood, of royalty. Within 7 to 14 days of the child’s conception, the demonic realm will create a titanic event, where a fallen angel that has already been chosen among them (not the Plastic Tree – he remains the Plastic Tree) will enter into the spirit of this foetus, and somehow swallow up the human spirit. We are looking at the birth of the Anti-Christ around October to December if it takes about 9 months of human gestation for childbirth. However, being supernatural this human time gestation might not apply, which means it could be expedited.

There are two titanic events in the year 2015 in the spiritual world. One – the conception, will take place after 11 February. The other – the birth, will take place after 23 September (after our Pergamos trip).

How will these spiritual events translate into natural events? In 2004, the False Prophet was born. The False Prophet is already living in our midst. He is presently living in South Africa. This year, he is about 10 years old. On 26 December 2004, there was a major earthquake, a tsunami that hit this part of Asia. That’s just the False Prophet. The fallen angel in the False Prophet specializes in manipulating the forces of nature through the spirit beings that have fallen along with them during the Satanic rebellion. As a result, you’ve got disturbances in nature.

To the world, the Anti-Christ will appear as a man of peace. His domain is in words, in diplomacy, in military prowess, in strategies. His goal is one world government, with the nations of the world under him. He will succeed towards the year of 2048 onwards, when he begins to bring more and more of different parts of the world under him. Since his domain is in the area of nations and society, you will have major waves that affect the social and political dimensions of humans in around those two events. When the Anti-Christ finally reveals himself in fullness (Revelations 13), two beasts will emerge: The beast from the sea and the beast from the land.

The beast from the sea is from verse one to verse 10. The beast from the sea is obviously the Anti-Christ. The beast from the earth from verse 11 to verse 14 is the False Prophet. Verse 15 says he will cause all to serve the image of the beast (and that is the Anti-Christ). So they are going to work concurrently together when they reach their fullness. The beast from the earth, when he was born, caused effects on the sea. There was an earthquake under the ocean, and you got a tsunami. You will get vibrations from the land when the beast from the sea, which is the Anti-Christ, is born. (The sea represents the people.) He actually lived as a man who brings all nations together.

I only tell you what I saw. The vibrations are very interesting. In the sea and underground are earthquakes that take place. There can be volcanoes under the sea too. On the earth, there are also earthquakes and areas of volcanic activity. So you have social and political things. Some of it will look negative, but some of it will look positive. Remember, when the devil comes, he turns the black into white and the white into black. So, to the world, it looks like good news.

So the beast from the sea affects the land and the beast from the land affects the sea. I don’t know why. I can only tell you what the Lord tells me. I know some of you are asking, “Do you mean economic collapse or economic boom?”

I’m going to say that there will be some shakings in two times – closer to March and closer to October, in social and political areas. On the land, you would have some physical activity. It would be in the form of probably of volcanoes, earthquakes and all those things. It will be more so towards the end of the year (October to December) rather than the beginning of the year. But the two will be related to each other. One is the coming into the physical dimension. The other is the actual birth into the physical dimension. Plus, since the Anti-Christ wants to control money, there will be economic impact. But to the world, it will look good. But those who truly know it will know that actually it’s bad.

It’s just like when you’re already in debt up to 90%, suddenly you’re offered more credit. Is that good news or bad news? But to some people, it’s good news, because they can postpone the repayment of their debt. But when the repayment is postponed, the quantum to be repaid will be a greater one when it comes.

2015 (the year of the birth of the Anti-Christ) is what I call the genesis year of evil.

Those who study the bible will know that everything in the rest of the bible, from the book of Exodus to the book of revelations, is found in seed form in the book of Genesis – in terms of number, in terms of the Anti-Christ. You have Jesus’ burial, death and crucifixion in the life of Joseph. He was sold for silver, and Jesus was sold for 30 pieces of silver. The year of 2015 is the genesis of evil. You will see pockets of evil foreshadowing the fullness of evil that will be in the Great Tribulation and in the time that the Anti-Christ begins to have more dominion, which takes place after the tsunami year in 2029. The tsunami year is only 14 years away. All of the 144,000 who are mentioned in the book of Revelations 7, would have been born before the tsunami in 2029.
Re: 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by twosquare(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
So, there is a genesis of evil, there is a genesis of good. [b]This year is the genesis of evil. [/b]But there is a genesis of the goodness of God – Powers of the age to come for the glorious church.

The Lord showed me about transportation. I have been transported in a group in a car. I’m looking forward to a personal transportation. There’s always a first. A genesis. There will be raised up amongst the second generation the twelve who function in all fivefold ministries, and the mighty thirty men and women in the first generation; and the seventy times two (from first and second generation) and the one hundred and twenty times two. One of the things that they will be able to do is communicate in spirit. So, we don’t need email anymore. We don’t even have to telephone. It’ll be just like in heaven. When you go to heaven, you can be in all your different mansions, and you can be scattered across different parts and you can be at different parts of the galaxy, and then you can still talk to each other. So it’s that kind of communication on earth. It’s like the powers of the age to come operated here. At the moment, 3 of them have risen up to that level. So, we tested them and they were able to communicate in that dimension. I was communicating with one of them via email and said, “This email is too slow. So, let’s communicate in the spirit.”

There are a lot of things happening in the spirit that are a genesis of evil and a genesis of the good things of God. All those things are founded this year – 2015. So this is a very important year. We have got about 30 days of the forty day fast to seriously fast. In this fast is a blessing. There are going to be encounters in the Lord. A lot of things will have their genesis this year – Every evil thing that you see towards the end of the evil decade.

Isaiah 60:1-2

1. Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
2. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.

Isaiah 60:1 describes the 7 years beginning from (September) 2014.

Isaiah 60:2 talks about the genesis of the glory of God and the genesis of evil happening at the same time. Evil has been prevented from increasing to give us time.

God has been gracious since we began. We are the ones that need time to enter into this. This is the fourth year of this fresh mandate that God has given us. This fourth year is important because God feels that we are ready. And indeed we are. Because from September 18th of last year, a lot of things are now dry cement. A lot of things are sealed. We’ve discovered more and more of the destinies of where we are, and what God has called us to be. And with that sealing, God has allowed darkness to come this year. So there is a genesis of evil as in Isaiah chapter 60 verse 2.

Evil will be so evil that people rejoice when they do evil – things that you cannot even comprehend. A person of conscience, even if he’s a soldier when he shoots someone, will feel turmoil. But the evil person will delight in killing people. That’s an example of what you will see in this genesis year.

Slavery will be back after 2029. You might see some strange things happening that seems to rise to the surface – an increase of evil like never before. In the genesis of evil year 2015, you will suddenly see pockets of evil that foreshadow all the huge holocausts that will take place over the coming half a century leading to the Rapture.

As for the genesis of good things, some of the good things that God’s people are going to experience include creative miracles, transportation, transformation, and all the different things – you will have a genesis of it this year. There is great good. There is great evil. You will see that the year 2015 is a year of contrasts between the bad being very bad and the good being very good. What a year it will be when we reach the end of the year 2015. So, that is part of what I call the contrast of the two geneses that are there.

I have been waiting on the Lord about these things, and the Lord showed some visions as well as dreams all continued into one another.

To be accurate, I always believe, that when it comes to prophecy, and when it comes to ‘thus saith the Lord’, you’re not allowed to miss even one word. There is no such thing as missing. So when it comes to ‘thus saith the Lord’, I perceive you must share the vision you see as you see it. So, I share it as the Lord showed it so that you will know I don’t add interpretation. Then when I add interpretation, which allows you to add your interpretation, then we can test the prophecy together.

Church, government, society, nature shaken

I saw a vision that looked like it took place in America. And I was looking and there was a mass of people gathered. Then, it looks like the Lord was showing me the ministry of a very prominent man of God. Then the vision changed. This man of God died suddenly and there was a funeral procession service. I had a close look and I saw that it was a black American preacher. (Since the visions came along with this download, I assumed that it is going to happen this year – that the vision is part of the download for this year.)

Then, the vision changed to show many different men and women of God suddenly dying.

Then, I said, “What is happening, Lord?”

The Lord says, ‘This is part of the judgment from last year.’

The Lord gave them 2 years to turn their lives around. And if they don’t turn their lives around, they will be taken home. However, not everyone who dies is because of judgement. Some of them die because they have finished their work.

My perception and understanding of the vision is that there will be more people of the Lord just taken home like that. Some of them are taken because they are under judgment because they have not turned around. But not all are in that category.

I believe a change will take place in Christianity, and what I saw is how there will be a sense of loss that people will feel.

Then, the vision changed. From America, it moved back to Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia, I saw a very prominent leader of a country die. And its impact was very great. There is a little bit of shaking in the society and its impact was very great. I saw the completion of this person’s life. The person wants to hold on, but the Lord says, ‘No, you cannot hold on.’

As you go, the calendar cannot change. This person represents a calendar. The calendar is not just of this person’s nation. But the calendar is a calendar for all of Asia. So, I saw that too.

Just because I saw it when I was praying about this year, I assume that it is taking place this year. Then, the vision changed into a vision of nature. It looks like nature went out of control in a genesis form. We see nature going out of control at its worst in 2029. But we will see in the year 2015 pockets of nature going out of control. You have topsy turvy weather in all of Asia. And you have even more areas of drought in North America. Then, you have even more kinds of sicknesses appear in the continent of Africa. You thought Ebola was bad enough, but more seems to be coming from that area and some parts of Asia.

The vision seemed to link the year 2015 to 2016. It looks like these two years are connected, just like this year is connected to last year in that last year was the year of judgement 1 and this year is the year of judgment 2. Some genesis effect seems to flow over to the year 2016 (perhaps because to some extent prophecies are based on the Jewish year). So, those are the things that are seen in this area.
Re: 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by twosquare(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Glorious church holds back Anti-Christ

We are officially in the year of prosperity up to the year 2020. The years 2021 to 2027 are the famine years. Genesis 47 records the time when Joseph was in control of Egypt. We are officially in the years of prosperity (2014 to 2020). The year of 2020 begins the cycle of famine years. There was no food, however, in the whole region because the famine was severe; both Egypt and Canaan wasted away because of the famine. In Genesis 47:13 the land of Egypt and the land of Canaan languished because of famine.

When the Anti-Christ comes, there will be 4 horses that will be important (in Revelations 6). A white horse represents the reign of the Anti-Christ, permitted after the Rapture (verse 2). The red horse represents war, and peace being taken away (verses 3 and 4). The black horse represents famine (verses 5 and 6). The pale horse represents diseases and death (verses 7 and cool. These are the 4 domains of the Anti-Christ, which will not take place during the time of the Glorious church. We will be holding him back because we have the opposing 4 horses, which are all white.

They are as follows:

Against the Anti-Christ we have Glorious Dominion
Against war we have the white horse called Victorious Peace
Against famine we have Abundant Prosperity
Against death we have Resurrection Life
Those are the names that God gave. We have had the 4 horses since the Tasmania Altar Building Prayer Walk. So they will hold the Anti-Christ back. So, that is the genesis of good on this side.

It is good to know what the genesis of evil is like because you will see more dominion given to the Anti-Christ in the genesis of evil. You will see some parts where peace is taken away. You will see some parts where famine takes place.

In Genesis 47, there was famine in verse 13 and no grain at all. Food is going to be an important thing. On the good side, you are going to see something taking place in agriculture. Sources of food and places where there is food are going to be important.

Flee from 2029 Great Earthquake

Earthquakes happen daily, but they don’t come out in the news until they hit a major city, affected many lives, or reach a certain Richter scale. In the map below, light green and dark green are low hazard. Yellow and orange are moderate hazard in terms of likeliness of an earthquake. Dark red and brown are high hazard, where all the fault lines are located.

Re: 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by twosquare(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
In 2029, earthquakes will go from Northern Europe all the way to China (black line over to red zone). There are also fault lines underwater, which this map doesn’t show. Major countries, including the Philippines, will be destroyed in 2029. The worldwide shaking that will take place is predicted in the book of Hebrews 12:2 …He has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens".

We have always interpreted that as a spiritual shaking, but it is also correct to interpret that literally. I reinterpret that as both physical and spiritual because we saw visions of that.

The cross reference is in Haggai 2:6-7

“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory.’ " says the Lord Almighty.

All the nations will be shaken. We now know this will happen in 2029. The whole world map will change. North and South America will no longer be joined by dry land. Water levels will rise so high. England disappears. More land will appear on the southeast of New Zealand. The world will be a different world after the year 2029. This year, you will see pockets of (geographical) instability coming in.

Places of refuge greener and warmer

The map also shows you where the refuge zones will be. They will have to be away from the red zones. Australia is one of them. Canada is another. Interestingly, Indonesia is going to survive the Tsunami, with loss of some places. Since 2015 is the genesis year, the areas that will become good for places of refuge will become more and more prominent, in terms of weather and for agriculture. Ontario, Canada will become warmer and greener.

Let him who is wise hearken unto wisdom (Job 33:33) – Not natural wisdom, but spiritual wisdom, which the Lord gives to you. You will be able to discern the seeds and the places that will be good in those areas.

In the famine of Joseph in the book of Genesis, there was no food in the whole region because the famine was severe; both Egypt and Canaan wasted away because of the famine. Joseph collected all the money that was to be found in Egypt and Canaan in payment for the grain they were buying, and he brought it to Pharaoh’s palace. When the money of the people of Egypt and Canaan was gone, all Egypt came to Joseph and said, “Give us food. Why should we die before your eyes? Our money is all gone.” (Genesis 47:13-15)

Collapse of financial currencies

We will see in 2029 and before that, the failure of money. It will appear in the second cycle of seven years, which will be from 2020 to 2027 and onwards to 2028, 2029. The Tsunami wiped out entire countries and the world will need to press the reset button to restart.

As I said, 2015 is the genesis year. You will see symptoms of the death of money. There will be completely unexpected fluctuations, be they in the commodities or stock market, but quickly cured. [/b]In stock market, they always differentiate between a bear and a bull. A bull year is when the market progresses with some shakings. A bear year is unpredictable. So, this is another one of those years where there are going to be some things that are completely unpredictable because of the genesis effect.

[b]If money is going to suddenly be strong, suddenly be weak, then money is going to be just printed by the governments of the world. Some people are going to run to gold. They will run to silver. They will run to metals and all that. That is also going to be affected. If they save money, then these people are just going to run back to money.
So there is this effect that is going to take place.

While this year has begun with some tragic news headlines, it is still reasonably peaceful compared to what will be. You are already having a genesis effect that is taking place.

Genesis of the Supernatural

God has more than one candidate in line to qualify for some things that He wants to do. When we were raising up the second generation, some of them could begin to learn to communicate in the spirit. I will use Kenneth from Hong Kong as an illustration. After the altar building in Canberra, I had a special session just for the second generation. I spent the whole day with them, and I talked about what the Lord was going to do. I taught them how to open themselves to visions, because I knew the Lord wanted to bring them to visions.

So, he went back and he was waiting and waiting. Then, he began to have his first download. His first download was the Throne Room. In this move of God, you must go to the Throne Room. You are already in the Throne Room. It’s just that you haven’t experienced the throne room.

God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6-7)

Jesus sits in the throne room.

So, I was waiting for him. In fact, in the spirit, even though I’m here, in the natural. I had a scroll for him. When he went there, he received the scroll. I’ve actually been waiting for some of you at the Throne Room for a long time. After that, he met the apostle Paul. He described whom he met and I said, “Yeah, that’s the apostle Paul.” Then, the apostle Paul talked about differentiating between the soul and the spirit. And that’s from Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

After his first download, I said, “That’s very good. Now I will send you my horse – Resurrection Life.”

Three days later, he had his second download. He said, “I saw the horse. It was a huge big horse, white colour.” Remember, all this is symbolical. In the spiritual world, Resurrection Life can manifest as many things. Then, he was taken to heaven. Unknown to most of us here, he lost his wife about 6 months ago. He is left with two little children. He has really walked the way of tears and gone through the valley of the shadow of death.

So, when he was in Madaba, I gave him a good hug because that was the first time I saw him physically after that event. When his wife died out of not very pleasant circumstances, at the last minute, she called upon Jesus, and she now lives in heaven. How do I know? Because I can sort of switch on or switch off go to heaven and then be able to come back here. I saw her entering a training school. She is not allowed to contact you [Kenneth] now. At the right time, you will be taken to heaven to visit her. I had to convey the message. That was about 6 months ago.
Re: 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by twosquare(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
In this second download, he was taken and had a wonderful time in heaven going to different places with his wife. While he was having the download, he was weeping and crying. But in heaven, he was rejoicing. But that’s a true download. So, the Lord has been doing different things with him. He is going to have his third, fourth, fifth downloads that are coming forth. So, I share this to tell you that you can be an ordinary person who may not have many experiences of the Lord but experience the supernatural this year.

We are living in bible days. What do you expect of bible people? They do read the bible. Daniel read the bible. He loved the bible. We need to love the bible. Every experience, every doctrine, every precept must be backed up by the bible. Don’t do anything that contradicts the bible. Having established that, if you live in bible days, what do you expect? You’ll be talking to God. You will have visitations from God. Once in a while, you might see angels. Once in a while, angels will appear to you. Once in a while, you have supernatural spectacular experiences, correct? This bible is a collection of real experiences that surpass natural laws. If Jesus were physically on earth today, would you expect him to surpass natural laws? Yes.

You are the living body of Jesus today. These are the end-times when we do the works of Jesus and the greater works of Jesus. [b]Don’t let your faith be short changed by your traditions – by what you were previously taught that you cannot do, cannot be. [/b]Don’t let your own faith short change you. What do you believe? Do you believe in just what your tradition taught you, or what the evangelical taught you – thus far and no more? Or, do you believe we are back to bible days. We are in the end times. And the reason is the glory has increased. God really wants you to encounter Him. What is the good of your Christian life for 20 to 30 years, full of doctrine and theology, but no experience with God?

When I say, “do you know God?” You say, “Yeah, I know about Him.” What kind of Christianity is that? Those were 20th century Christianity. This is the 21st century. We don’t have time for Christianity without true experiences and relationship with God anymore. God has to be real. God is a real God. Angels are real. Jesus is real.

One other person who is having downloads is Arion from the US. He wrote to me and asked, “How often can these downloads be?” I told him, “Every day of your devotional life.” Every time you pray, you are in heaven. When you come down, you check your experiences against the bible. When this revival first started, you thought just one person had open vision. And everyone had to depend on that person. That is not God’s plan. God’s plan is for every one of you to talk with and listen to God.

Even if you don’t have the same type of open vision, I’ll teach you how to recognize angels and discern angels when they are present. Every time you come to God, you really experience God at the Throne Room. You really have visitations with God. These are the bible times. What do you expect when Jesus has died on the cross for all the sins of all of us? Did He restore us back to a 20th century type of Christianity where all you do is a classroom thing? Or is He really restoring us back to Adam before the fall, Eve before the fall? The church like in the Bible days and more?

Jesus says, “The works that I do you will do also.” As Jesus lived, so can you live. These are the end-times. I challenge you to raise your faith higher. I challenge you to believe for greater things in God. I challenge you not to limit yourself in God. I believe that as we walk with God, sooner or later, we will learn to be transported easily like it’s no big deal. Healing, [and other miracles] are not going to be a big deal because they are from the spiritual realm and they are going to be common. Some of them (like Arion) are being tutored by Elijah, and tutored by Moses about signs and wonders. When Elijah was talking to him, I went in spirit to watch what was happening. Kenneth, as I had mentioned, met with the apostle Paul. We are witnesses to those who lived during the bible times. Now they are the witnesses looking at us.

Our faith needs to rise. As Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would have said, “We will serve God and God alone. We know God can do all things. Even if He chooses not to, we will live and die by the fact that our God is infinite.” With that kind of faith, when the need is there, when God so chooses to be, they went through the fire without being burnt. Daniel was saved from the lion without the lion killing him. These are real bible days. Today, we are in bible times. We are in the midst and centre of a revival if you only think from now 2015 to 2027, you’re only going to live by your money, your cleverness, by the normal principles that you know, please at least include one more.

What is that? The law of miracles. The spiritual laws will help you bypass those things. I’m not talking about being irresponsible in the natural world. I’m not talking about being irresponsible to natural things. I’m talking about leaving one part of you open to the supernatural. I believe in being transported. I’m looking for the first transportation. I will live ready for the first one. Then, there will be a second, and there will be third, and you will get used to it. There is a genesis effect. I’m saying this year is a genesis for you. A genesis where you will experience for the first time the spiritual crossing into the natural of things you never had before. So, let your faith rise up! Everything in this bible here is possible in your life, if God so permits it. It is no more Christianity as normal. It is Christianity as normal supernatural.

Let us pray…

Father, we thank you for Your grace and Your mercy for each one of us. We ask, O Father, that You establish us in You. That You would be our God, our Father, our all in all.

That we would rise up to the place where You want us to be in 2015. Take us, O Father, into the higher realm and dimension. Where the faith is only 10 percent, let it rise to 50 to 70 percent. Where the faith is a hundred percent, take them into higher level beyond faith.

So, Father, we ask for exponential growth for Your people even this day as they hear this word.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen

http://johannministries.com/site/blog/2015-genesis-year-of-good.html
Re: 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by Nsonaso(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
twosquare:
Glorious church holds back Anti-Christ

We are officially in the year of prosperity up to the year 2020. The years 2021 to 2027 are the famine years. Genesis 47 records the time when Joseph was in control of Egypt. We are officially in the years of prosperity (2014 to 2020). The year of 2020 begins the cycle of famine years. There was no food, however, in the whole region because the famine was severe; both Egypt and Canaan wasted away because of the famine. In Genesis 47:13 the land of Egypt and the land of Canaan languished because of famine.

When the Anti-Christ comes, there will be 4 horses that will be important (in Revelations 6). A white horse represents the reign of the Anti-Christ, permitted after the Rapture (verse 2). The red horse represents war, and peace being taken away (verses 3 and 4). The black horse represents famine (verses 5 and 6). The pale horse represents diseases and death (verses 7 and cool. These are the 4 domains of the Anti-Christ, which will not take place during the time of the Glorious church. We will be holding him back because we have the opposing 4 horses, which are all white.

They are as follows:

Against the Anti-Christ we have Glorious Dominion
Against war we have the white horse called Victorious Peace
Against famine we have Abundant Prosperity
Against death we have Resurrection Life
Those are the names that God gave. We have had the 4 horses since the Tasmania Altar Building Prayer Walk. So they will hold the Anti-Christ back. So, that is the genesis of good on this side.

It is good to know what the genesis of evil is like because you will see more dominion given to the Anti-Christ in the genesis of evil. You will see some parts where peace is taken away. You will see some parts where famine takes place.

In Genesis 47, there was famine in verse 13 and no grain at all. Food is going to be an important thing. On the good side, you are going to see something taking place in agriculture. Sources of food and places where there is food are going to be important.

Flee from 2029 Great Earthquake

Earthquakes happen daily, but they don’t come out in the news until they hit a major city, affected many lives, or reach a certain Richter scale. In the map below, light green and dark green are low hazard. Yellow and orange are moderate hazard in terms of likeliness of an earthquake. Dark red and brown are high hazard, where all the fault lines are located.
do you have PayPal for sell?
Re: 2015 Genesis Year Of Good And Evil by twosquare(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nsonaso:
do you have PayPal for sell?
Not at the moment. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Wonderful Experience This Year,2015. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/15 / Muslim Thrown Off Coach Bus After Passengers Said He ‘appeared Deceitful’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.