Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,644 members, 7,805,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (942 Views)

Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / River State Tribunal; APC Encouraging The Military To Be Partisan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 151487made(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: . by successiam(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I hate APC with passion
Re: . by psucc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC really were after getting power at the centre and did not have any policy thrust.

With all the promises they made, 6monthd later they even have the guts to deny making most of the promises.

But we are learning.
Re: . by ruffhandu: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls retweet it to the Twitter to serve as a reminder. Only a 'little good' from a Nigerian politician makes that politician so different from others. But unfortunately, they can't even afford that 'little good'. They are all the same.
Re: . by ishiamu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
successiam:
I hate APC with passion

And they hate you too that's why the put fuel @250 nw
Re: . by otukpo(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

And they hate you too that's why the put fuel @250 nw

Hahahahajaha

And the hate cintinues.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
psucc:
APC really were after getting power at the centre and did not have any policy thrust.

With all the promises they made, 6monthd later they even have the guts to deny making most of the promises.

But we are learning.
You are still learning? If all the #change clamoured for foreign coach and no foreign coach by football fans all over Nigeria in the early 2000s and later and the resultant demise of the super eagles even after the change didn't teach you that human begins will always clamour for change blindly without identifying the root causes of our problems. This is the change you voted for na, live with it.
Change my foot.

I came back home this afternoon, no light, no pipe borne water for 1 week now, no petrol. No contract since march, no payment of monies owed since march. All because of una stupyd change...!

Pls I was never deceived that's why I didn't even vote, that's what has been consoling me; because if I had followed u people to vote for this una change maybe I for don't join boko haram since because I go for need an avenue to vent out this frustration.

(1) (Reply)

America Is Sponsoring ISIS, Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei Tells Buhari / U.S. Terrorism Experts Arrive In Nigeria Jan 2016 / The Man Behind The Social Media Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.