Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1003 Views)

Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank / Help: my money is Stuck In My GTB Account Because of BVN issue / Paypal My Cash Card Conversion To Naira (2) (3) (4)

. by Elparaiso(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: . by CARLOSZ: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Elparaiso:
Please help, I traveled to the United States for studies early August. When I got here my First Bank ATM card was working perfectly. The problem started early this month as my card was rejected at every ATM i took it to. It got so bad that I had to borrow. I decided to tell my family to send the money to a friend's account. She is also an international student. I just tried her card and I got the same error message as mine.
"We are currently unable to process this kind of transaction"
I don't know what to do o.
Even balance I no fit check. Please, If anyone knows how I can resolve this issue, the person should help his/her boy and post it here.
ABEG!

ever heard of Bee Vee eN?
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
CARLOSZ:

ever heard of Bee Vee eN?
No, what's that?

I've heard of it.
I did mine before leaving.
Re: . by CARLOSZ: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Elparaiso:

No, what's that?

I've heard of it.
I did mine before leaving.

Did us link it to your account?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Elparaiso:
Please help, I traveled to the United States for studies early August. When I got here my First Bank ATM card was working perfectly. The problem started early this month as my card was rejected at every ATM i took it to. It got so bad that I had to borrow. I decided to tell my family to send the money to a friend's account. She is also an international student. I just tried her card and I got the same error message as mine.
"We are currently unable to process this kind of transaction"
I don't know what to do o.
Even balance I no fit check. Please, If anyone knows how I can resolve this issue, the person should help his/her boy and post it here.
ABEG!
Tell ur bank to link ur bvn to ur account then they will unblock it. Presently ur account is blocked.
Once they do that, u'll be able to use ur atm within 30mins
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Did us link it to your account?
femcruz:

Tell ur bank to link ur bvn to ur account then they will unblock it. Presently ur account is blocked.
Once they do that, u'll be able to use ur atm within 30mins
Thanks, I told my people to help me do that.
Re: . by hodusglobal(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
You don't need to tell anyone to do it for you...Kindly visit your bank website and do it yourself...Very simple and easy....I did mine last weekend which is on saturday while am inside my car infront of the bank, and which i tested it with my ATM card immediately it confirmed it to me on the bank website that my BVN has been successfuly linked to my account and i withdraw money from the ATM machine instantly....
Elparaiso:

Thanks, I told my people to help me do that.

Latest Bulksms Banga In Town With 50 Free Units / Someone Please Explain The Economics Behind All These Anti Spending CBN Rules / Skin Care Training... Look Good...make Money