Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Re:terms & Conditions Of Codeplus Software Academy Ikosi Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Re:terms & Conditions Of Codeplus Software Academy Ikosi Lagos (605 Views)

Have You Applied?codeplus Software Academy 2016 Program Is Here! / Re:online Registration @ Codeplus Software Academy / Free Training @ Codeplus Software Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:terms & Conditions Of Codeplus Software Academy Ikosi Lagos by ledyedy01(f): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
DEAR APPLICANTS, please do well to read the terms and conditions carefully, print out the last page ,sign and scan back to us (blessinge@codeplusacademy.com )or sign online and send. Please endeavour to do that between today and Sunday night at least,that is if you agree to the terms. Most people do NOT take their time to read TERMS AND CONDITIONS, They just agree! please I urge everyone to read and agree by responding or disagree by ignoring
looking forward to your positive responses.
best regards

1 Like

Re: Re:terms & Conditions Of Codeplus Software Academy Ikosi Lagos by NigAmbassador: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
ledyedy01:
DEAR APPLICANTS, please do well to read the terms and conditions carefully, print out the last page ,sign and scan back to us (blessinge@codeplusacademy.com )or sign online and send. Please endeavour to do that between today and Sunday night at least,that is if you agree to the terms. Most people do NOT take their time to read TERMS AND CONDITIONS, They just agree! please I urge everyone to read and agree by responding or disagree by ignoring
looking forward to your positive responses.
best regards

Hello,

I just sent you an email...

Please I would love you to response to it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Vs Power Vs Fame / Get A Scholarship To Study At Miami Ad School And Launch Your Creative Career / Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.