Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... (818 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
When i saw the queue i thought they were voting... but i remembered we did that in March right?

Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by zibi2(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool

Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Bitterleafsoup: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Back to the old days

Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Chubhie: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
I wonder what would be going through the mind of prophet Fela now!
Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Tocheagle(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
END TIME fuel scarcity
Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by saint047(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Two things I don't understand
1. Why was there no FEC Meeting yesterday? 2. Why is there official silence on this news of missing soldiers?
Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls,who is the Minister Of Petroleum?

I want Nigerians to question the minister for this
Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Okanokan(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
When Water pass Garri na so he dey dey!
Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by frank1998(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am nt suprised the worst is yet to come.
Re: When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2015
If we were sincere to ourselves from the start by now we wouldn't be in this mess we found ourselves. Human beings and especially Nigerians live their day to day life with hypocrisy and or crowd mentality. Always jumping on any band wagon with the laoudest noise.

#fact
#realitydoesntcare
#yougetwhatyoupaidfor
#youripwhatyousow

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Men Move Container-shop In One Piece On A Movie Truck / Why Buhari Must Investigate The Turkey Ammunition Shipment To Boko Haram Case / Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo Receives Zahra Buhari & Her Sickle Cell Aid Foundation Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.