Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,797 members, 7,824,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ... (2209 Views)

(photo)Hand-made Acrylic Paintings/artworks For Interior Decor, Corporate Gifts / Beautiful Shoes At N2500 Only....pick Yours Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ki02020(m): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2015
We make varieties of shoe base on customers description

Provide us with the latest picture of the shoe you want but can't afford due to it high double figure price and we will get it done for you at a price ranging from 7k to 9k

Whatsapp:09032547141

1 Share

Re: ... by jascon1(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2015
In as much as I adore your talent, I wouldn't suggest using such comment as above. It debases the quality of your products. Shoemaking is indeed a real talent. You should rebrand and repackage your products and make people believe that you make the very original designs n not the copy.

3 Likes

Re: ... by ki02020(m): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2015
jascon1:
In as much as I adore your talent, I wouldn't suggest using such comment as above. It debases the quality of your products. Shoemaking is indeed a real talent. You should rebrand and repackage your products and make people believe that you make the very original designs n not the copy.

I understand you ....but no one is an island designs that why you have people selecting designs from catalogues....asking people to bring any design of their choice is just away of making people hvave their desired choices
Re: ... by jascon1(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:

I understand you ....but no one is an island designs that why you have people selecting designs from catalogues....asking people to bring any design of their choice is just away of making people hvave their desired choices
what's the strength of your business? Can u industrialize it? Some bans on imported goods and strictly financial policies can trigger growth in your biz, can you take advantage of this opportunity?
*Nigerians are constantly reducing the quantity of imported goods n this is time for homegrown biz to blossom. Can u take advantage?
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
jascon1:
what's the strength of your business? Can u industrialize it? Some bans on imported goods and strictly financial policies can trigger growth in your biz, can you take advantage of this opportunity?
*Nigerians are constantly reducing the quantity of imported goods n this is time for homegrown biz to blossom. Can u take advantage?

grin your question is synonymous to a student who always trek to school each day and there comes a chance to making use of school bus provided by the government...the question now is will he take it? The answer is obviously YES

To be honest with you nigerians orientation and love for locally made goods has greatly improve...so all that is neeeded to strengthen that desire for locally made shoe are

Using quality materials

Having a neat finishing

And be time efficient

1 Like

Re: ... by finestpicks(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Looks good so far..would keep in touch soon when I have the cash to make a purchase. I wear size 47 and finding my size is one hell of a challenge
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
finestpicks:
Looks good so far..would keep in touch soon when I have the cash to make a purchase. I wear size 47 and finding my size is one hell of a challenge

Looking forward to aptronage
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
finestpicks:

Looking forward to your patronage
Re: ... by gsalvatore: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:

How can you understand him and still continue with ''BUT''.

ASK YOURSELF....WHICH SHOEMAKER/DESIGNER MAKES PEOPLES CHOICE?

THE STUFFS THEY MAKE ARE WHAT PEOPLE CHOOSE.

NICE SHOE SHA....ADD YOUR LABEL TO IT BIKO...GO TO ABA YOU GO SEE ANY LABEL YOU WANT OR CHEAPS.
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
gsalvatore:
How can you understand him and still continue with ''BUT''.

ASK YOURSELF....WHICH SHOEMAKER/DESIGNER MAKES PEOPLES CHOICE?

THE STUFFS THEY MAKE ARE WHAT PEOPLE CHOOSE.

NICE SHOE SHA....ADD YOUR LABEL TO IT BIKO...GO TO ABA YOU GO SEE ANY LABEL YOU WANT OR CHEAPS.

Bro the same way you select a design for your tailor is the same way we trying to treat customers

1 Like

Re: ... by gsalvatore: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:

Bro the same way you select a design for your tailor is the same way we trying to treat customers

I DON TELL YOU FINISH.
Re: ... by dav8id(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
i like the first picture....

where is your location?
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
gsalvatore:

I DON TELL YOU FINISH.

ADVICE NOTED grin
Re: ... by alkines(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:
We make varieties of shoe base on customers description

Provide us with the latest picture of the shoe you want but can't afford due to it high double figure price and we will get it done for you at a price ranging from 7k to 9k

Whatsapp:08145804175

nyce one broda...am also a sheoemaker d lass (mould) naim cm make fyn wella
Re: ... by tinzymoha: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hey adding you on whatsapp now..
Where is your location
Acknowledge this
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
alkines:
nyce one broda...am also a sheoemaker d lass (mould) naim cm make fyn wella

Thanks bro
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
tinzymoha:
Hey adding you on whatsapp now..
Where is your location
Acknowledge this

Ikotun lagos...but I can bring it down to your area or send it to a motor park near you
Re: ... by ki02020(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
dav8id:
i like the first picture....

where is your location?

Ikotun lagos...but distance not a barrier
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Don't send u r money to this guy, he is a thief, he will take your money and never make any shoes or deliver

(1) (Reply)

Make Money When Your Recharge Your Line (VTU Licence) / . / Make 150% To 200% Return On Your Investment Within 7 Days As A Kolanut Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.