Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Where In Hell Is Eggheaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where In Hell Is Eggheaders (980 Views)

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Where The Hell Is Captain Koli? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Osogbo rural tout, Eggheaders aka anago9010 aka so many other monikers, show yourself.
You have been exposed so many times with your so many monikers that you can't even hide under any other moniker and spread your message of hate. Seems you are now using another moniker Aareonakakanfo to spread your lies, but we are still monitoring that infamous moniker
I'm so ready to expose you tonight, little man, closet islamist, Muslim drunkard, born coward show your face, let's go

1 Like

Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by simplycarro: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fool
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by devilishM: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Many are mad, but few are roaming. See frustration....get well soon@ op
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by Omololu007(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
meforyou1:
Osogbo rural tout, Eggheaders aka anago9010 aka so many other monikers, show yourself.
You have been exposed so many times with your so many monikers that you can't even hide under any other moniker and spread your message of hate. Seems you are now using another moniker Aareonakakanfo to spread your lies, but we are still monitoring that infamous moniker
I'm so ready to expose you tonight, little man, closet islamist, Muslim drunkard, born coward show your face, let's go
you dis guy,when you wan get sense?
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omololu007:
you dis guy,when you wan get sense?
ur papa

1 Like

Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:
Many are mad, but few are roaming. See frustration....get well soon@ op
mad man. Exit here if u have nothing reasonable to contribute. Why didn't u call eggheaders mad whe he has been post false pictures of people?
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by devilishM: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
meforyou1:
mad man. Exit here if u have nothing reasonable to contribute. Why didn't u call eggheaders mad whe he has been post false pictures of people?

You are the mad man. You open a useless thread and beating chest like a gorilla. Grow up and stop disgracing yourself bro.
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by Omololu007(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
meforyou1:
ur papa
just they try dey think well before typig....my 2kobo
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

You are the mad man. You open a useless thread and beating chest like a gorilla. Grow up and stop disgracing yourself bro.
you are just a nonentity. Exit and get away.
Those the threads are opened for know themselves except for the osogbo tout that might have died in a brawl and buried unsung
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omololu007:
just they try dey think well before typig....my 2kobo
if u are not eggheaders or any of his multiple monikers, just exit
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by devilishM: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
meforyou1:
you are just a nonentity. Exit and get away.
Those the threads are opened for know themselves except for the osogbo tout that might have died in a brawl and buried unsung

Shut up and go find something better to do with your useless life, a grown man opening meaningless thread to rant and chest beat. Shame uno get.
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Shut up and go find something better to do with your useless life, a grown man opening meaningless thread to rant and chest beat. Shame uno get.
ur papa
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by devilishM: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
meforyou1:
ur papa

Your dead mama.
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by meforyou1(m): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

Your dead mama.
Your dead mama and papa and your dead hopeless generation. And your dead brother eggheaders aka so many monikers
Re: Where In Hell Is Eggheaders by devilishM: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2015
meforyou1:
My dead mama and papa and my dead hopeless generation. And myself. May we all die by bomb blast soon

Amen o

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Photo Of Governor Fayose And His Lovely Wife / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Minister Amina Mohammed / Senator Dino Melaye Blast Sahara Reporters Over Social Media Bill Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.