Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fancy That Bottom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fancy That Bottom (917 Views)

Fancy This Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fancy That Bottom by Grizzly(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2006
Mr smith was always so busy working that he never had much time to spend with his son.
Then on his seventeenth birthday, mr smith managed to get away from this office to take his son for a brithday lunch at an expensive restaurant.

"Cor!" said his son when one of the waitresses took their coats.
"look at the size of her boobs. I wonder what she's like in bed?"

Mr smith was rather alarmed at his sons comments, but they were soon seated in the restaurant and father and son exchanged gossips and news.
    Just as they were about to leave the restaurant, an attractive young woman entered.

"Wow exclaimed Mr Smith's son in a loud voice. "Her boobs are fantastic. I really fancy her."

Mr smith was embarassed. His son appeared to have turned into an uncouth, chauvinistic yob. Maybe the boys school was to blame.
     Thus it was that Mr Smith's son was removed from the local school and sent away to the upper form in one of Britains most expensive public shcools. It was surely not too late for the boy to learn some manners.
     On his sons eighteenth birthday, Mr smith took his son to the same restaurant as before - and Mr Smith was delighted at the way his son behaved. He was polite, well-mannered, and did not make uncouth remarks about the waitresses but treated them with charm and was a perfect gentleman.
     The son talked of his plans for university, and Mr Smith was just about to comment on the amazing transformations of his son into a man with excellent behaviour - surely the work of the public school - when the son looked at one of the waiters and said

"Look at thaaat!! shocked shocked Isnt that a cute bottom? wonder what he's like in bed."
Re: Fancy That Bottom by ucheuche1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2006
make d man carry im pikin come school 4 naija here. then im go see real changes.
Re: Fancy That Bottom by ucheuche1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2006
there's this babe that things got so difficult for. no job, no good boyfriend, no money, walahi no nothing.then there's this man of man of God that came to that town for a crusade. this our babe come attend that crusade. and in that crusade she gave her life to God during the alter call with the hope of say things go better for am.time went on, no improvement, in fact things come worse pass as e dey b4.after some months, the MOG came 4 another crusade and made another alter call, everybody came out including this our babe, and the MOG was like " excuse sister, i thought u've given ur life to God the last time i came?' and the babe was like 'YES O, BUT I CAME TO COLLECT MY LIFE BACK FROM GOD, THERE'S NO IMPROVEMENT IN MY LIFE'!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Death In The Army / Physical Jokes / Windows 98 Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.