Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Resolved - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Resolved (666 Views)

HELP!!! I'm Relocating To Lagos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved by MrHeff(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rosolved
Re: Resolved by missKiffy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
You can't do much since its the person that owns the place that's Trying to kick you out, besides your not a paying tenant as you said, pls just try to get another place as fast as you can
Re: Resolved by MrHeff(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2015
missKiffy:
You can't do much since its the person that owns the place that's Trying to kick you out, besides your not a paying tenant as you said, pls just try to get another place as fast as you can
it appears I have no choice. Thank you cry
Re: Resolved by rogermilar(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Bros u no dey shame! Listen to your self now, you said the place belongs to your step father, Nt ur biological father, and he said u should vacate the place. U don't need to argue or fight any body, despite the fact you don't pay for rent. Go and rent d place you can call ur own. Or you go to ur father House.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by MrHeff(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
rogermilar:
Bros u no dey shame! Listen to your self now, you said the place belongs to your step father, Nt ur biological father, and he said u should vacate the place. U don't need to argue or fight any body, despite the fact you don't pay for rent. Go and rent d place you can call ur own. Or you go to ur father House.
where did you see me say I wanted to fight? I only asked if there was a way to buy time so I can run around and quickly secure a place of my own. Haba is it bad to ask for advice?

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE. BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX @ VGC, 115m / Xmas Promo At Moriah Estate Ikorodu. / Industrial Land In Agbara For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.