Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Define You. I Dare You to Try - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Define You. I Dare You to Try (1353 Views)

Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / See This, I Dare You To Provide A Correct Answer / Mynd44 How Dare You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define You. I Dare You to Try by Naijalife(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2005
who are you?
define who you think you are

Is not getting what you want, sometimes a stroke of goodluck
if yes, explain why
if no, explain why

share your knowledge
what do you know that the other person doesn't

make we yarn
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by AngelaZ(f): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2005
After you darling
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by jenny247(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2005
o boy wettin u dey yarn?
you are asking for everything.
break it down pls,
where do we start from? one step at a time!
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by Outkast(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2005
It really is a hard question,isn't it?I'll try
I'm an old fiesty and fiery sage who stands up for what she believes in and who is humble enough to take constructive criticism, she believes in altruism and equality between genders.
(O boy, this question hard sha, this one na essay question. I'm afraid to go on)
next...
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by Outkast(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2005
one more thing before I let other people contine. I also believe that My God has blessed me and put me here for a reason greater than I can imagine.
blah!blah!blah!blah!blah!
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by hotangel2(f): 4:33am On Dec 03, 2005
I did it in speech class. it wasn't easy! The hardest question ever. I just concluded by saying "I am Me". cheesy
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by Outkast(f): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2005
good answer.
Re: Define You. I Dare You to Try by cushman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2005
I am what i am.

Fair enough? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

MatureMe - I Just Registered Tonight / Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. / Deleted Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.