Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (18867 Views)

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by strawberryinc(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
NNPC Mega station ojoo expressway ibadan is the last hope of most motorist in ibadan and to the surprise of the general public they have decided not to sell fuel and nobody is around to address us.

There is a heavy traffic gridlock on the expressway just because they decided not to sell, why blame private filling stations for hoarsing fuel when NNPC decides not to sell.

This is not the change i voted for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by strawberryinc(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2015
more images after the cut

1 Share

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by looseweight: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Behold, nothing is new under this government, but I will no give up yet until I see the end of Mr Buari's regime.

FTC

For those hoping to get flat belly naturally, a link is available below, pls click and enter

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tunwumi: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
This is worse than ever in resent time. Pls can the President tell us Nigerian fault in electing him?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by AYOdeji2102: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tunwumi: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Do we still have government in this country? If you can't save us leaves as met us

3 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by pascal2young(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
i blame GEJ for this.......LOL......funny politicians

24 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by ENTROVERT(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
OK

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by francizy(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill.

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin cheesy

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Lordtrillion(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Adaowerri111: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
This is nothing compared to whats going on at nnpc control roundabout owerri, Buhari Ran to iRAN leaving the masses to suffer, End time queue

13 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Moshkom(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
I'm on my way to join to Queue now sef abeg keep space for Me

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Buari is responsible for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by maluyi77(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Is alrite
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by leo047: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
A frizzy
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by richidinho(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
grin

it seems this Buhari has Perfume in his wardrobe now

body odour is not working again....chai

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by VickyRotex(f): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
tunwumi:
Gh
tunwumi:
Yu
tunwumi:
Gh

Only you?

Welldone angry
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Seen
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
na buhari cause THIS ONE
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by carpmam: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
somehow for nigeria
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by kodded(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
this is change cool
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
which way nigeria
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Sijo01(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Petroleum minister is busy gallivanting in Islamic state.

7 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tempest01(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Ok...say change
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
change please who is the petroleum minister again self grin

4 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tempem: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Dirty environment.

5 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
The man Bubu is a drunk edioot.

The weather is soo hot. I've spent the past 3 hours searching for fuel, in spite the fact that I'm willing to buy a litre for N400!! I need light to keep business running! How do I escape disappointments from those who have given me all their trust?!

I'm confused & tired. Its been 10 days now and the situation remains the same?!

How can a WHOLE Petroleum Minister leave the country for Iran when the people are complaining of Fuel Scarcity? What kind of ediot is this?

This is unheard of and can only happen in Nigeria. Where is our Petroleum Minister?

Where is the Senate? Why can't they summon our Petroleum Minister? They did same to Madueke in the subsidy days!

Where are the perpetual and historic buffalos that instigated a protest in Ojota area of Lagos?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tunwumi: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Thank you for the mention

VickyRotex:

Welldone angry
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by yomalex(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
whao!
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by chitokwe(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Jesus said, ‘Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.’ What kind of ‘things’ was He talking about? Things like money, houses, relationships, health, and jobs. What did He mean by ‘the kingdom of God’? Living under the rule of Christ each moment and submitting to His will in all things. When Jesus used the word ‘seek’, He called for three things: 1) Intentionality. When something important is lost, you must put aside other things and seek until you find it. 2) Importance. Position, performance, prosperity, and popularity can be good things when properly used. But without the rule of Christ in your life, you’ll always be vulnerable to the devil. 3) Importunity. No matter how long it takes, how hard you must work, or what you must rearrange, restore your quiet time with God to its rightful place.

3 Likes

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by free2ryhme: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
tunwumi:
Gh
tunwumi:
Yu
AYOdeji2102:
Ok
ENTROVERT:
OK
francizy:
grin
Lordtrillion:
Hmm
Adaowerri111:
Jsb

see them una no dey tire angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) / "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows / Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.