Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Adsense Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Application (630 Views)

Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / How To Get Your Google Adsense Application Reviewed Withing 3 Days To One Week / My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Application by Misbrain(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
I want to apply for AdSense and am using blogger and it is showing on my blog AdSense earning that am not yet qualified . I have more than 40 posts and my website is about 4 months now. Can the members here load on to my website and tell me on what to improve on. my website: http://www.misbrain..com
Re: Adsense Application by nmreports: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Go to blogger forum or adsense/ Webmaster forum and explain to an expert. They will answer you within the hour and all your challenges will be put into perspective for you.

If you dont know how to get there, search Google/ blogger forums on Google.

Regards.
Re: Adsense Application by Misbrain(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thanks at nmreports
Re: Adsense Application by mokoshalb(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Adsense Application by Misbrain(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
do u mean I shud host it and make it www.misbrain.com . is dat d only problem @ mokoshalb
Re: Adsense Application by mokoshalb(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Adsense Application by profpromise: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
To get quick and reliable solutions on domain/adsense related challenges you can reach me on 08033625989
Re: Adsense Application by tharealbkk(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Misbrain:
I want to apply for AdSense and am using blogger and it is showing on my blog AdSense earning that am not yet qualified . I have more than 40 posts and my website is about 4 months now. Can the members here load on to my website and tell me on what to improve on. my website: http://www.misbrain..com
U need to spend 6months and have more than 100post
Re: Adsense Application by mokoshalb(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Adsense Application by Hottestdaniel(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense account for sale. we do it with your own name, address and zip code , this is no scam we have so many customers who has testimony of our product and are still requesting for more.

Price goes as follows
24-Hours= 25k
10- Days=20k

If interested Call contact me on the Following 08052504187.

we collect payment After you've received and confirmed your offer.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help Me Answer This / Is Peter Anezi Aka Pelebaba Trustworthy? / How To Upgrade Your Hosted Adsense Account To Normal Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.